Reviews for The Blood Crystal
ol2bob chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
ah.. the torturous flight had ended... can't wait until they cross paths again ;)
perpetually chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Cool, love it. Please update soon! No need to reply XD
cshorte chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Great chapter! Glad that Bella and Edward interacted a bit.
blueducky511 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
fwoopy bronze hair?

I love your adjectives xD

Good job again!

Clair de Lune shows up like everywhere :]
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
LOVED It I was laughing so hard at edward's thoughts while hunting "here kitty kitty" and then the biology classroom events taking place in the plane was just great! I cant wait for the next chapter, it looks like this story is going to be very interesting, please update again soon! :)
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
WOW! I wanted to start this sooner, but life prevented it, oh well it looks great so far I cant wait to read the next chapter so I'm gonna go do that now! :)
bug2001 chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Excellent chapter!
cshorte chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Great chapter! Can hardly wait to see how Edward does the rest of the flight!
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
"here kitty kitty" that totally cracked me up.

update soon!
twilightlover2012 chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
i'm really glad you told me about this story...so far it is terrific! you are a really great writer...keep up the good work. and update soon, PLZ!
Twlightforever chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I like the set up looking forward to more.
jvanshuff chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Loved it, I really like this story. Can hardly wait to see how Edward does the rest of the flight!
phantome101 chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
LOL...I think you just made the 'biology class moment' a lot more intense :P
ol2bob chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
poor Edward... being on a plane is so much worse than a classroom... can you imagine if they met there? the sapce is so confined and he can't even run off!
OliviaJane chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
LOL, great use of the story line.

Yay, I'm excited that Bella gets to sit next to Alice. For some reason I just didn't see that coming. I guess it was the whole first class thing.

I'm biting my nails for Ben and Ang.
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »