Reviews for I Still Love You
update son
thewafflebitch chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
love it
BrownieJAM14 chapter 11 . 6/13/2009
Needless to say I was quite (happily) surprised to see that this story was updated. I loved the interaction between Jackie and Hyde! Very cute.

I truly hope you continue with this story. It really is a great read.
BrownieJAM14 chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
I can't wait for an update. I truly have missed this story.

Hope things are ok now. I know how hard it is coping with the death of a loved one.
Periodic Brilliance chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
Hey, life happens, don't worry about it.

And congrats on being accepted to the super exclusive high school.

update soon, and Cheers!

Loren

P.S. Happy Birthday!
BrownieJAM14 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I just reread the last few chapters again and I can't wait until you add another. The story...the way you've written the characters...it's all so strong and intriguing. Of course I want Jackie to get help, but I'm loving what happens in the meantime. Please continue with this story soon.
Izzy Wow chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
love it, but can u write more? :( pleazze ? jsyk, thats jackie's please from season 5 or 6
Izzy Wow chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
i love it, but it is so twilight. Well, more new moon. But thats ok because stephanie meyer is a brainwashing mindcontrolloer who uses books to dig into your subconscious mind and imprints all things twilight. The anorexia thing is getting sorta old. When does the real jackie come back? well ur fanfic is ausome, love to see more
angel2goddess chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Really good story, though just a little choppy. I didn't understand at first that Jackie was gone for three years, I guessed like 6 months at most just the way that they talked... anyhoo, this is a really good story, and I CANNOT BELIEVE that you are only 13 and writing this well! I would have KILLED to write like this when I was that age... Congratulations, and keep updating!
danneell14 chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
I loved this for the recommendation november rain is a good story
danneell14 chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
great story so far please update soon
DeeJ22 chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
like I said before, Great!
ufc91 chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
This chapter makes me believe that there is hope for Jackie. She wasn't very nice, but she showed feeling when asking about her goddaughter or talking with Hyde. It seems like a part of her hasn't given up hope.

So YAH!
ufc91 chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Wow, Jackie is very depressed. I hope things work out.
ufc91 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Good start. The characters, especially Jackie and Hyde are very in character.