Reviews for The Twilight Saga Songs
anna chapter 12 . 7/11/2009
rae this song is great! when i saw u used it, i was so shocked! this is one of my favorite songs! another song byy tokio hotel u could use is monsoon!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 17 . 4/6/2009
YEAH! I have no songs right now...

I'll PM you.

OH WAIT. I HAVE ONE!

In Another Life by The Veronicas

Bella talking about her relationship with Jacob...

I love this song... :)
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 16 . 4/5/2009
Ok, for some reason, All your updated chapters after Fences didn't get emailed to me!

STUPID FANFICTION! Just kidding, i love you FanFiction!

Anyhoo... MORE SONGS! (I know, your probably getting sick of me...)

- All I Have by The Veronicas

-Basically, this song is perfectly describing the Edward/Bella/Jacob love triangle. It starts out in New Moon how Bella fell for Jacob while Edward was gone, Then it gradually transforms into Eclipse.

-This Love by The Veronicas

-Well, the title is self explanitory. Sort of how Bella feels...again

-My Immortal by Evanescence

- Edward/Bella During New Moon. ITS PERFECT It's even a piano only song! (mostly...violins...they don't count. The end...doesn't count either)Although, this would be a duet if Edward/Bella sang it. First verse is Edward. The thing between the verse and the Chorus plus Chorus is both Bella and Edward's veiw points. The Second verse is Bella. The bridge thing (I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone. But though you're still with me. I've been alone all along) Is Bella. so, yeah. I've gone into specifics Please put either Edward's or Bella's name above each part of the song so your readers don't get confused with whose view point it's coming from.

-Lose Control by Evanescence

-It's kid of a creepy song...but, it's about the Cullens/Vampires in general and there struggles with their blood lust. Also, how they wish that they could just loose control (hence, the title...)

-Good Enough by Evanescence

-This song is how Bella is always questioning if she is good enough for Edward or not... i love this song. This one is actually almost all piano (Again with the stupid violins...they don't count)

- Snow White Queen by Evanescence

-YAYA! an Esme's past song! (nobody ever does these...) OK, in case you don't already know, Esme was in an abusive relationship before Carlisle and being turned into a vampire (he was the father of her baby). This song fits her abusive relationship really well. At least, thats what i think

- Blood by My Chemical Romance

Ok, Self explanitory. A SONG FOR JASPER! it's really funny how crazily it fits.. come on. Laugh with me...its funny (HAHAHAHA)

OK, so i know that its alot...but, i have had weeks of hunting. :) Try out the Blood one for Jasper. Really, it's funny. I promise that you'll laugh. I swear.

ANY WAY! i loved the Valentine's day one, it really fit. I mean seriously. it was perfect. The Hazel Eyes one was a great pick too. The Breathe II one was awesome. ThaNKS UPDATE SOON!
JoseJ chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Some do fit kinda well, read my story naked cowboy!
Firestorm816 chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
Thanks Rae!
MellyMeliza chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
It does kinda fit.

My song for the whole series is'

Without it - Mute Math

Its so perfect. :D (take a listen!)
2GreenDay3 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
paper lanterns by green day would be jacobs song
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
I'm back, but i found a song...again...:)

"Gotta be someone" by Nickleback

It explains how Edward was the last one of the Cullens to find their soulmate, and how he feels about Bella...ITS PERFECT!

The great song Hunter strikes again! HAHA
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 15 . 1/18/2009
*Squeals happily jumping up and down like Alice*

Thx soo much about the whole "The great song hunter"

HAHAHAHA. All these songs fit perfectly, :) :)

I dont really have any new songs :(

but i will continue hunting :P

I LOVE Paramore and Tokio Hotel

NO WAIT! I remebered a song!

"Seventeen Forever" by Metrostation...The title explains it...17 FOREVER. So Edward
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 11 . 1/10/2009
thx for tryin out the songs. try the other two i put below VERY GOOD!

-"I'm so sick" by flyleaf

-This song, i see it for victoria and the nomads "I'm so sick, infected with, where i live, let me live without this, empty bliss"

-"All around me" by flyleaf

-Another New Moon song. "I can feel you, all around me" Edwards in her mind, and she feels like he is "All around her" and watching her
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
OMG! i have some new songs to reccomend!

-Don't Jump by Tokio Hotel

-This song describes how Bella "heard" Edward's voice "Screaming" to her not to jump. the chorus goes "I scream into the night for you, don't make it true, Don't jump..."

-We are broken by Paramore

-This song describes how the Cullen's don't want to be mansters. the chorus goes "cause we are broken, what must we do to restore our innocence..."
stephenie meyer chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
i dont get it. which part did you write?

actually. isnt this sort of plagarism seeing that there are songwriters who wrote these things?
origami fangs chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
that one fits the most !
Origami fangs chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
wow it does fit! cool
deleteduseraccount chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
I love the song 'Fences' - it's one of my favourite by them. I think it suits the situation really well too. x