Reviews for Rhyme And Reason
v chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Amazing
Tjix chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Absolutely incredible. The way it ties into later events is amazing. The enormous amount of perspective necessary for this fic is beyond the meager amount I possess, I'm afraid. Therefore, I stand in awe. Well done.

Ja ne,

Tjix
WingSketch chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
This is absolutely stunning. Wow. That's all I really have to say... Perfect point of view for an "insane" character. I applaud you.
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Hmm...L did cheat, didn't he? O.o Poor B...my opinion of him has changed forever! (because we all love him) XD I ish depressed now...must go get my jam...
Sherry-Doll chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
THIS. IS. REALLY. GOOD.

I haven't actually properly read Another Note, but still. I AM NOW FULLY INFATUATED WITH BEYOND BIRTHDAY. BECAUSE OF THIS.

It's very mad, bad, and sad.

...Maybe I'm a little mad.

Oh well. Written really well, and reminds me of the funny farm song...I think it's got something to do with the creeping, and the giggling, and the silly. Oh, the silly.

Loved this
A person 8D chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Holy crap. Please marry me. (XD)
Star Jinin chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh I love this. It makes Beyond so characteristically childish-sounding despite the fact that's he's brilliant. Seriously...I don't get why people hate Light and like B. They're both murderers, aren't they?

Stubborn Beyond :D But I also say that L is a cheater. Of all the envoys he could have sent...

But in the end, Kira is the biggest cheater of all XD