Reviews for Hermione Granger Scrooged
desireejones99 chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Very excellent rendering of scrooge with potter
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Enthralling from start to finish.
jetzer0 chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Hmmm, wonder if they'll do better now they're not agonising over each other, eh?
noylj chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
MoRon has a clue? When did that happen.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
ooooooooooooo:( :(
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
ahhh. the angst is high.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
amazing
Ruffus chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
In terms of content it is credible and marries well into the story of Harry Potter; however the grammar presents a real problem - mainly the absence of full-stops throughout the chapter.
This having been said, I would like to see more from this writer.
mrbelleman chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
I must say that i look forward to reading every story on your page, the writing is superb and i can say that i have not read one story yet that i didn't absolutely love. Please continue writing for as long as you can as i will be a fervent reader of your stories for as long as you and your husband write them.
HoosierCullen chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
That was brilliant. The fact that Hermione learned she was being very dimwitted and then the fact that Ron and Ginny accepted them being together was more in character for them then them being in a vendictive state of mind. I liked this alot.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Oh this was a good Christmas Carol, a new perspective of Hermione and of Harry as well! Very good work with this even if it is a bit short! But then again it was the perfect length! Good job!

As always my deepest compliments on your story
KSpringer chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Nice. Totally unexpected and really good.
Thank you.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
nice chapter
tfobmv18 chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
I like it. Keep up the good work.