Reviews for Slow Dancing In A Burning Room
anon chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
An update to a Blind Justice fic! \o/ Thanks for coming back and completing it.
Rachel Wilder chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Gosh, I know I probably read this before, but rediscovered it all over again...a lovely story! Thanks for finishing it.
moms5thchild chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
Very nice, very sexy... sexy without being vulgar. I remember hot nights in Brooklyn the summer I lived on Ocena Parkway and you captured the feel of the heat perfectly.

Good Work

moms5thchild chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Oh Beth, I do love when you use all those technical words about what happened to Jim when he lost his sight. It sounds so much better than boom, slip, bang, lights out. Yet you have managed to say that too so everyone who isn't medically fluent knows what it all means. This is a gift and you use it well.

Your interaction between Jim and Christie is adult, forthright and showing the character of both. Christie's compassion and pragmatic nature taking over when Jim's false bravado and ultimate breakdown show how broken he is in body and spirit. Too back it took a boot to the head to make these things start to come out.

Keep going. I promise chapter 9 of Frozen is brewing and there is a twist ending that will lead to another story. hehehe (and maybe someting else for you too)

Rachel Wilder chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Ooh! A new story and a fandom that is grossly overlooked...will be eagerly waiting for more!
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Beth;

Oh, you've entered BJ territory! This is a great start, even that little 'polishing' comment. I love to see other people's thoughts on the shooting and all that went into the changes the Dunbar's went through.

I feel Christie got a pretty raw deal with Jim, but I also always saw them together. Most actual cop shows only show single or divorced officers of the law, the fact that BJ showed a marriage on the edge was very interesting because Jim's blindness changed the dynamic so much.

Waiting for the next chapter.