Reviews for The Lies You Feed Yourself
IsabellaKatherine chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
The idea that they could spend another three years apart before getting their act together pains me far more than it should...but the way you handled it & then got them together at the end was very well done! Really enjoyed it :-D
Rubyray7777 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
This is the frickin'cutest story ever! Thank you!
bec chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Great fic.
SaraBahama chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Loved it -thanks for sharing. I was afraid you were going to end in the pit of angst! The dialogue/conversations were very well done. The dancing was so beautiful. The AU idea of Jack going to Atlantis with her was unique and wonderful. The bonus scene...perfect...absolutely perfect.
polrobin chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Simply fabulous. Don't know how I missed this new chapter.
Countess Ouroboros chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Countess Ouroboros chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
You break my heart into peices just to put it back together again. 2 cups of angst, 1 cup of regret, a dash of humour, mix and pour into a happy ending. Delicious!
Su Freund chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Superbly conceived and written as always! *vbg*
sg-1fanintn chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Wonderful story! Thanks so much!
sf.fangirl chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
This is an awesome little AU. Loved the bonus scene. Loved Sam taking charge b/c Jack would rather make them both miserable than hurt her reputation. Love Cassie's appearance. Thanks.
Kara Thrace chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
What the - another chapter? Fabulous! Although I didn't have this story on alert, so I only found the hidden scene by trolling :) Love it, great tag, and I could stand to take some more, if the mood strikes you - this is a really enjoyable, well written, and happy inducing tale. Thanks!
Obsessed Pam chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Is it possible to make the perfect more perfect? This was an absolute treat and so amusing to boot!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This was such an outstanding story that I truly don't have enough superlatives to shower on you to express what I want to say! The dialogue was exceptional - I can't say any more because I don't have the capability to do what you do so brilliantly.

But thank you from the heart for keeping my favourite Stargate characters so alive!
nicimac chapter 2 . 1/23/2009