Reviews for Desert Blossom
Anon chapter 29 . 12/28/2015
I've read this fic numerous times (and the first ever KankuroxSakura that made me fall madly in love with the couple) and it still is as amazing as my first read... every. single. time.
veronika chapter 29 . 12/9/2015
OMG WTF is this fic?!

It's A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Great job, I really enjoyed it, my No. 1 story ever :)
Iris chapter 29 . 4/27/2015
:'D much love, much love
thakidisbac chapter 29 . 11/4/2014
perfect story and I enjoyed reading about this ship
Sasuke's Black Cat chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Nooooooooooo YOU SPOILED THE PART THAT YOU SPOILED SAID GAARA WAS REVIVED. HOW COULD YOU BTW good story
Fabih-chan chapter 29 . 7/3/2014
Oh God! I loveeeed this fic(that's right? Kkk)! I love KankuroxSajura *-*
HumAlong chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
Ahhh when I read 'same building' and 'contaminated water' I automatically thought of John Snow and the cholera epidemic. This is fantastic; the story's got a great plot and I love the character development.
ARTM Cullan chapter 29 . 6/6/2014
I Loved it! This was very wellwritten and I am glad I read it :)
DarkImaginings chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Fantastic. I finished reading it all in the space of 4 days bc that's how compelling it was! There were minor typos scattered about, but the description was great throughout.
DarkImaginings chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
I love it so far! I can't really imagine Kankuro saying "Damn straight" but other than that the story is perfect. Can't wait to keep reading :)
sailormoonie17 chapter 27 . 10/9/2013
Great story! You need someone to proof read carefully because there were a few typos (like the wrong words used that I'm sure was just accidental) and some paragraphs that didn't come across very clearly, but it was well written and interesting. I wish you would've explained a little bit about Kankurou becoming a Leaf nin tho...
I.Think.Im.In.Wonderland chapter 29 . 7/6/2013
Wonderful! The epilogue was so sweet! What a perfect ending.

Twinkle xx
Amaya And Aiko no Akatsuki chapter 29 . 7/3/2013
Now that was a very happy ending. I loved this story; the plot was beyond my expectations, the characters were fleshed out nicely, and it was overall adorable. Great job on this story! I enjoyed it very much!
v chapter 29 . 6/14/2013
Hi, just wanted to let you know that I really love your story.
Dabadi-Dabadie chapter 29 . 4/29/2013