Reviews for Desert Blossom
Iris chapter 29 . 4/27
:'D much love, much love
thakidisbac chapter 29 . 11/4/2014
perfect story and I enjoyed reading about this ship
Sasuke's Black Cat chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Nooooooooooo YOU SPOILED THE PART THAT YOU SPOILED SAID GAARA WAS REVIVED. HOW COULD YOU BTW good story
Fabih-chan chapter 29 . 7/3/2014
Oh God! I loveeeed this fic(that's right? Kkk)! I love KankuroxSajura *-*
HumAlong chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
Ahhh when I read 'same building' and 'contaminated water' I automatically thought of John Snow and the cholera epidemic. This is fantastic; the story's got a great plot and I love the character development.
ARTM Cullan chapter 29 . 6/6/2014
I Loved it! This was very wellwritten and I am glad I read it :)
DarkImaginings chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Fantastic. I finished reading it all in the space of 4 days bc that's how compelling it was! There were minor typos scattered about, but the description was great throughout.
DarkImaginings chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
I love it so far! I can't really imagine Kankuro saying "Damn straight" but other than that the story is perfect. Can't wait to keep reading :)
sailormoonie17 chapter 27 . 10/9/2013
Great story! You need someone to proof read carefully because there were a few typos (like the wrong words used that I'm sure was just accidental) and some paragraphs that didn't come across very clearly, but it was well written and interesting. I wish you would've explained a little bit about Kankurou becoming a Leaf nin tho...
I.Think.Im.In.Wonderland chapter 29 . 7/6/2013
Wonderful! The epilogue was so sweet! What a perfect ending.

Twinkle xx
Amaya And Aiko no Akatsuki chapter 29 . 7/3/2013
Now that was a very happy ending. I loved this story; the plot was beyond my expectations, the characters were fleshed out nicely, and it was overall adorable. Great job on this story! I enjoyed it very much!
v chapter 29 . 6/14/2013
Hi, just wanted to let you know that I really love your story.
Dabadi-Dabadie chapter 29 . 4/29/2013
Best. Story. Ever!
Queen of the Rogues chapter 29 . 4/7/2013
I loved every scrumptious detail of this, I laughed and I think you made me cry at one point. I just wanted to say thank you for writing this fanfic.
Uncertain Shifter chapter 29 . 11/14/2012
This was a heart touching story! :') I loved it !