Reviews for Duct tape, rope and tomato sauce
shyyetbold chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Wow, this is um, entertaining to say the least...you made me laugh. alot. ReAllY hard! Great job and i love the idea!*drool* Hey what is hannah's name on here, i would love to read her half of it!
lollypopgirl98 chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
LOL, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome,awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome,awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome,awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome,awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome,awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome,awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome,awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome,awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, and finally, AWESOME-VAMPTASITC story, I can't WAIT for an update from you, or Hannah! lol, I like these stories way to much, LOL.

anyway, great job on this, and can't wait for more!

update soon!
FaceChanger chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
this has to be the funniest part of the story and yes i have read hannah's. my friend who doesn't have an account and i agree that this story is the funniest on fanfiction (okay that was for hannahs but i'm about to email my friend a link and it IS the same story technicaly...)
Kaitlin13 chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
That is hilarious so far. I love the last part. I can't wait to read more. I am sure it will be awesome. I really want to know what is going to happen now. I will have to send the link to friends. Can't wait. :)
Wrider1004 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
lol :) Keep Writing

Sierra
Poisonous Picasso chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I agree, Jasper is totally gorgeus and absolutley HOT check my screen name
hlou14 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008