Reviews for Merry F'in Christmas from Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
Getsunohimesama chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oh my God, that was hilarious! I could not stop laughing for a mere second of it! Just imagining any of that gives me ! And the Yamamoto part.. haha, I am pretty sure he was going to Hueco Mundo. ;)
I hope the Vizards did leave in the end. Hiyori and Grimmjow in the same room, or even castle is a combination made for destruction. :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
love it
Dola chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
wow. this was some pretty random crap, but EXCELLENTLY written random crap. XD not bad, pretty funny.
Sarani-tan chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This story is just too funny for words. Just sayin XD
Vixenator chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
WOW! So thats what im talkin about, very cool story!
Raptorclaw chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
really made Grimmjow her bitch with that funny!
The Dark Mistress Dru chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
How did Grimmjow put a cero in a box anyway? Either way, it was awesome. Good work.
Bouncefox chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Heh heh, Cero in a box is classic!
Monochromatic Stains chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
hehe that was funny as hell!
nowaynohownoproblem chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
OMG LMAO FUCKIN HILARIOUS! I LOVE THIS! -Faves- :3
Pls Stahp chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
THAT WAS FUKING GREAT!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Epic, epic, epic, epic, EPIC WIN! It wins, it wins big time! Where did you get the plot bunny for THIS? It's made of epicness. I must find out where you got your epic plot bunny...
EL0NI chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
The best Christmas-fic I've read this year. Bravo.:D
DelMarch chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Grimmjow in a Santa hat, being bullied around by Neliel... *snorts* That's precious :P !

Ikkaku and Apache, huh? I would have thought Mila Rose would be more to his taste... But then of course Mila Rose is not the one looking disturbingly like a female, Hollow and even-more-psychotic version of a certain Fifth Seat ;)
monster.theory chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
And it makes you wonder...how did Grimmjow put a cero in a box? Hilarious!