Reviews for Summer of Despair and Hope: Take 2
NightwyngN52 chapter 14 . 8/15
Rather enjoying your story.
keitaropurple69 chapter 14 . 8/12
I love this story and it is very original, but i was wondering if you were going to write anymore to the story or not?
Larkscope chapter 14 . 8/4
Gah! I really enjoyed your story and am so disappointed to see it end without a resolution. I really hope you write one!
jfrost22792 chapter 1 . 5/29
That all escalated very quickly.
friar14 chapter 14 . 3/10
Hi, I just sort of stumbled across your story and I must say that it was written exceptionally well. However, I was wondering if you were planning to continue this storyline? While I realize it might be difficult to come up with a way to continue this story, I think it has a lot of potential
Jonn Wolfe chapter 14 . 3/4
I love the way you write combat scenes: Not too much, not to little information. Just enough to keep the story flowing.

My only caveat is how they conjured food. I thought you couldn't do that?

I do hope there is a sequel in the works. I'll definitely read it.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
desireejones99 chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
An amazing story, but surely you have more, or is there a follow-up story.

thanks for the excellent entertainment
BelleHart chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
Great story. Any chance you will ever finish?
Runecutter chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
Do you know the idiom "jumping the shark"?
It hurts me to say it, but the ballistic trajectory of this chapter (at least of the "NEWT Examination" part of it) was already deep in orbital regions...

Simulacrum? What was the sense in doing that? And nobody in the whole Auror corps noticed?

And while it's already ridiculous that the minister should take interest in the teaching qualifications of a person hired by the board of governors the concept of him being powerful enough to set in motion all the stuff inside the chamber including letting Lord Thingy in the ministry... it becomes outrageous the moment the moron shouts "help Nathan kill Potter" in front of witnesses. Not that having a testee being killed would not disparage the thin cover of his "necessary knowledge for an educator" excuse anyways, even after his smeer-campaign against the BWL it would certainly reflect poorly upon the dolt if he got him killed in a school graduation test...

Originally i had thought it would end up with Fudge trying to somehow trick Harry into using one of the unforgivables and then railroad another trial against him for this abhorrible behavior in a NEWT examination... or it might have been reasonable to have him cursed, warded or potioned on the ministers initiative to be less able to cast, sluggish or slow in thought, so he would be expected to botch the duel. Both tricks might be expected from a slimy weasel like Fudge and could have been sneaky enough to not be obvious and arguable in court. The "two go into the thunder dome, one goes out" thing though... baaaaad television.

The scene with Riddle was nice though, although the frame for it was poorly chosen. The imagery of ripping out the foul piece of soul, sewing it back together, forcing it to reintegrate is a strong one and gave this whole mess a small shimmer of hope, a uniqueness that made the fight stand out amongst other fanfics. Still this comes down more or less to beautiful waterskis while doing the fatal jump...

And what exactly HAS happened with Riddle.. was he vanquished just by Harry's little trip into the wonderful world of crafts?
Stratre chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
mmm pretty sure you cant eat conjured food it will vanish in like a few hours and then your hungry again
. thats why they didnt eat it in the tent while in the forest of dean
Stratre chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
mmm so okay but i thought you cant eat conjured food as it dissapates after some time?
Stratre chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
sooooooooooooooooooooooo he went from being super duper depressed to marrying hermione in one day... this is so realistic it reminds me of space jam :)
femalefarrier chapter 14 . 4/24/2014
great story
The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Well,I hope you are proud of yourself. You have just made a 57 year old man tear up.

I fully expect that the next chapter or two will do the same.

Very well dine indeed.

D. Page Robin
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
Aberforth talking Yoda-speak? Chortle

You have written a glorious story. I am enjoying it greatly I have found a new favorite story and author. Thank you.

D. Page Robin