Reviews for Winter Heat
Cer015 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
man 1-2-3... LOL hope this doesnt turn into a combo and knockout. this one is personally my favorite xD keep... well u know wat im gonna say x]
KaUiA chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Ha Ha Ha

Riku's so... Riku!

I can almost picture him teasing Sora later when a certain Red haired girl is gone from Sora's presence!

So cute and cuddly!

Sora and Kairi are something else!
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 3/1/2010

the whole heartless-end-of-the-world-oh-okay-now-there-are-nobodies-and-hooded-people-fuck-my-life scenario.

Lady-simplyme chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aw! So cute! I loved it!
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
TinaalovesMints chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
haha hormonal sora. xP

i really like this i wish there were more stories like this

not all like about ... blehh but haha about all the hormones

teens are feeling i mean it should include sokai.

lol anywayy great one-shot(:
Eviltwin05 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Three words for you; THIS. STORY. ROCKS! The funniest things were how Sora acted, the wholeheartless-end-of-the-world-oh-okay-now-there-are-nobodies-and-hooded-people-fuck-my-life scenario, and Riku. I mean he walked in when they were sucking face! Hilarious:) I hope you write something like this again because this is probably one of my fav. stories I've ever read. (And I read ALOT of stories) So yeah really loved the story!
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This was EPIC cute. And so funny. :D

I loved it.

I haven't read Sora x Kairi fics in a while and this was a great way to start it off again. XD

Mens Mentis chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
LOL RIKU. XD That was pure genius sht right there.
LelandM chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Wow. This story has to be the best Kingdom Hearts story i've read as far as i know. I love the Sora x Kairi pairing, and this was just unbelievably cute. I read it twice ;). Hope u make another one like this.
Mi-Chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
So cute! Loved it! Very good, and the ending was funny too :)
FlowerLady-Aerith chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Haha, I love Riku he's so funny. I just love the way you write, the diction and the syntax it's all very amazing, and I'm totally jealous :). this story gave me a good laugh, hormonal Sora and Kairi are two people who could probably entertain anyone. It was nice to see Sora portrayed as hormonal because he's usually portrayed as goofy and slightly absent-minded. But this time he had motive and I found that refreshing, so excellent job!
xTwilightxDestinyx chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
LMAO of course it had to be Riku to ruin the momment love this happy late x-mas! and happy-early- new years! xd
Happibuni chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was so cute. I loved the way they were both teasing each other. And when Riku walked in,MAN, that was a roit! I loved it! Keep it up!
wolf chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
yay for Sora and Kairi!

lolz Riku's ending is awesome!