Reviews for The Clownfish and the Anemone
AraelDranoth chapter 11 . 2/23
You should make a modern AU story based on this one. You have a gift for writing now give me a full story of romantic goodness! ;)
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 2/19
Poor Dominic. :)
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 2/19
A stunning chapter, well done! I look forward to the next one! ;)
Sins of Envy chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
I love all of your Eureka Seven fictions, please never stop.
Sins of Envy chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
Why... just dear GOD WHY! All I wanted was to be happy, is that to much to ask from you? OH but of course, what is happiness when there is sorrow and pain to inflict on the weak lesser souls that is the Eureka Seven (Dominic and Anemone shippers) Fandom.

I am angry with you Missy. Very. Angry... But you know, well done and thank you (I guess) and all that complementary jazz.
Player Zero chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
Fun chapter, I liked it
yoyo chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Cuuuuuute! i liked it! :D very good and kawaii! X3
Jeffreynp chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
this story is awful the plot isnt good enough im just being honest sorry for the bad comment but its true
Guest chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
*3*
Now that's using your head...
Sins of Envy chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
Thank you soooo much for deciding to write this and ruin my day! I mean what on earth would possess you to do this to me! To hurt some stranger that has (probably) never done anything to you! But even thought I hate it it's still so well writen and I don't know if I should thank you or cures you!...But good job nonetheless...
jazmine chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
it is very nice to read it
Juliet'lovestory chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
oh...my... god... Dominic has to be alive, somehow, I allow you (like it matters, right? haha) doming can lose an arm, a leg, both! But .die! omg! But loved everything else! The princess concept? i have always loved this story, and it makes my day when suddenly, out of the blur, you add a new chapter! so thanks!
Player Zero chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
Nice Chapter, sad setting thou, poor Anemone.
Dragonjek chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
Is this based off of the manga? I only ever watched the anime-I typically only watch/read whichever medium a story was first made in.

Still, it is... touching. And very sad.

I love/hate it.
Achi J chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
OH GOD Eureka and Renton are just too cute!