Reviews for The Christmas Magic
Cyn2K chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Another one to love! So glad Susan has her happy ending, too.
Roonwit chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This is one of your better stories. I liked to see Susan happy, but I don't know if this story is believable.
Valiant Flower chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Great story. Um...I think Harold and Alberta were a little too out of character. But they could have changed, and I liked the Christian theme, being a Christian, you know, it kinda does that to you. : ] I also liked that Jill had a brother. It never came to me that she could of. Josh was really good. Merry Christmas back (late, but oh, well) and Happy New Year!
Aslan is love chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
loved this one shot
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
wow I love your Narnia stories. Susan noticing her siblings and reacting like she once did shows how far she has come and the rest of them as well. Jill's father was very well written and realistic in his hurts and doubts. I assume this is the last in the 'series'?
fionapevensie chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
you made me cry! haha. ,)

while i was reading the part when the monarchs suddenly all appeared, eva cassidy's song, fields of gold, suddenly played in the background. result: major snifflefest.

thanks for this. Miniver said it all in the first review.

Merry Christmas! )
Miniver chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
You have managed to do something truly rare: you have crafted a story that captures the essence of fantasy and is also extremely realistic. The reactions of these people who, for the most part, have made their peace with death, are deeply human. Your portrait of the bitter Howard Pole is stunning, as is his path from closed-off bitterness to acceptance. The moment when the Narnians appear-and that touch of the men wearing olive branches instead of swords!-is breathtaking. You've even managed to rescue Harold and Alberta! I just love Alberta's realization that Lucy is "more alive than anyone on earth." How lovely, too, to see Susan as the party organizer. You say so much without hammering any of your ideas into us. A gracious, magical, hopeful, loving story that I'll reread often.