Reviews for Shogi
St. Harridan chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Haha, that was funny! I HONESTLY thought they were doing...that. Who ever thought about shogi? Kenpachi seems to me like a pretty hard person to write out (though I've never tried it) judging from other fics I've read of him. But I think your portrayal of him was quite good.

I think I spot an error:

"And he had thought that Unohana had been BEING foolish..."

I think that 'being' should be dropped, no?

Anyways, nice little piece! :D
masadora chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Oh god, this sent me into laughing fits. Just how many times have this plot been used, between different characters and slight changes? It's sure an overused plot but geez, it NEVER gets old!

It cracked me up although I admit I was feeling a little relieved when they were only playing Shogi when Yachiru barged in. As much as I adore Yumi and Baldy I only like them as close friends or family. Then Yachiru left and they started to...*coughcoughcough* and I had to bang my head on the table a few times to clear the mental images.

I really liked it though. Just had to erase the last part from my brain, that's all _
bambi010 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
loved it! you should def. write more ikkayumi goodness :)
Gir Crazy chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Dude, that's hilarious. Good thing that's NOT what they were doing when Yachiru rushed in... XD
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Perfectly executed, well-thought-out, downright funny. Heaven.
Mangritbooty chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
lol! i would love to see Yachiru's and Kenpachi's reactions if the two really were doing it when they walked in. great fanfic!
ayafangirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA! OMG THAT'S GREAT! I read the summary on my story alert email and was smiling and I was not disapointed! Great story, so funny! Those two are fan-frickin-tastic! Shogi...hahahaha, I love it! I also like Yachiru's clulessness and Kenpachi was fine. In a story like this, acting a little OOC is perfectly acceptable, although he seemed his usual goofy self to me!
King Everett chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
XD

I wish it wasn't so late because I can't laugh out loud and it's hurting my sides.

That was perfect xD
shirayukiice chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
So cute! I love Yumichika and Ikkaku together! :D
Rafiki the Soothsayer chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh dear. Heh, the ending was great!

"Great... they're gone now... let's have some real fun!"

I cracked up! XD
kyokoaurora chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I almost like the pairing after that, that was really good