Reviews for Killers with Conscience
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Oh Max... You have no idea... Fantastic job! I loved the characterization of Booth and Max!
cmol8806 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I know this was written years ago but i just read it now. and i got to say that i found it very powerful and deep. especially this line from booth

"I've killed more people than you."

i've never really thought about that. loved it
Noie chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I love this one; appropriately dark!
destiellove17 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
OHH CLIFFY! you should SO continue this! awesomeness, by the way :)
IConcurVehemently chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Oh. Dark Booth. I likey.

I mean, I don't like the situation, but I can absolutely see Booth reacting like that. You wrote him perfectly.
thelastcity chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I know I've reviewed before, but I'm re-reading (read: procrastinating). Anyway, I love this shot and my absolute favorite line: "I’m a fool to not fear him."
Mary91 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
It's nice written, but I think it has to much potential to be just a one shot. In my opinion you schould write a whole story about this idea.

Mary
Alyssa chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Oh nice. Very intense. I like this a lot. I could almost feel sorry for the idiot threatening his family. Almost.

Now I have to go see what else you got.
CCB chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
You gotta love Booth when he gets like this, hope to see more!
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Excellent story so far! This is the most original Bones Fanfic story I have read in ages! Please update ASAP!
KEHC chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
An original idea for a story...and I loved it. You are a terrific writer and one of my favorite authors in the Bones world. I would love to someday read your take on Con Man in the Meth Lab. Thanks for many enjoyable moments reading your stuff.
Robert Modean chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Dark Booth is more interesting than good Booth, then again I've always liked darker characters - they seem to have more depth to them. I like where this is going.
tocourtdisaster chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Wow. This was...amazing. The last two lines literally gave me shivers. You captured Max really well and I love your interpretation of "dark" Booth. I can see that side of him, mostly hidden, coming out when his family is threatened.
jenjenpeace92 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Nice one shadow! Please please please continue with this :D
thelastcity chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Damn. I *really* like this. It's fantastic! And I think it's great as a one-shot, too, though the plot is certainly open to continuance. Maybe a sequel-esque continuance?

Kudos!