Reviews for Eye Of The Storm
Gamefreak3 chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
I love this story!Please continue!...
Regin chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Bubbly12 chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
That was... AWESOME! I wanna red more! I loved it!
Kendymary chapter 10 . 2/5/2010
awesome ...im adicted o_O
zenbon zakura chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
tele? sh can use tel1!
dragonDraw chapter 10 . 10/19/2009
great chapter cant wait for more
dragonDraw chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
interesting i cant wait for more
thunderball10 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I really loved this story the first time I read it, thanks for the update, and keep it up! :)
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
Yayz for the update! And an exciting update it was. The action was really good! I see we are going right into Extinction which will be quite interesting. Loved the update! Keep up the super awesome job! Waiting for the next update! )
eventyraren chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
you know, you could have change the story. but now you do the therd film too? I don't know what to say. But ok Update soon.
Tora-Katana chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
Hey, great story you have going on here! I love the way they are all working together using their unique skills to their advantage and quite effectively.

Vergil sure kicks some serious ass! Lol. The action is excellent. Nice touch about V bringing the school down – lol. Keep up the good work!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
Wow! That was a close one! Damn those Umbrella soldiers! And they...just...kissed? Nice. Its nice to see that Vergil and Alice are getting closer. The update was awesome as usual. You're doing a fantastic job, keep it up! Love it! Waiting for the next chapter to be posted like always!
zenbon zakura chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
hahahahaha lol sly ol verge!
eventyraren chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
you have change the story I see. I like to see how this end. update soon ok.
ladysubaru83 chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
double damn it XP & they were just kissing hehe now that umbrella knos that they like each other they might use that against them .
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »