Reviews for Sunset memories
hellflower42 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I loved this story! It was good to read about Genesis being happy... for once. While playing CC I was really hoping he would be saved at the end. Do you know what Weiss and Nero did with him?

If you do, could you please tell me? Please?
sphinxofthenile chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
It should really be called ”shameless Gackt-sama voice's shipping”

Hahahaha. No, it was lovely, really. I wholeheartedly agree, and I loved how... hm, pastel this drabble was, if that makes sense.
Moiranne Rose chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hey!

Haven't seen you writing like you used to, and neither have I been doing so. I recently decided that I'd write a Turk story, minus the TsengReno and plus the angst. Catastrophe that I'm letting happen.

This story, while a deviation from the arc I prefer, is still sweet and made me grin. I liked the interaction of the three, but I found it leaning VERY far to the slash side. Maybe my mind got tainted by GA, but I'm just getting the shonen-ai vibes.

I miss your TsengRenos though, my hunger for them seems to have risen. Write another? Trade?

MR
Ai-Kitsuneko Yuurei chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wee! I LOVED IT TO THE BONES(Especially because of the part that Sephiroth, Genesis and Angeal are in here, in that über nosebleed CC cutscene).

YES,Genesis having Gackt-sama's voice is HEAVEN...!(They shouldn't have dubbed the but have it SUBBED instead XD)

I kept on squee-ing when I read this fic and reminiscing that scene, CC is the BEST FFVII installment for me. XD

Oops, sorry for my long blab. It's just that I can't stop fangirling over them(and the fic was marvelous enough to make me bleed.)

I've added this to my faves! XD
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 12/29/2008