Reviews for Watch the Weather Change
Lamanth chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I guess in a way calling this ‘simply beautiful’ is too simplistic, but that’s what it was. You understand them so well and that clearly comes across in what you write and also in the way that you write. And I’m saying this all wrong because I can’t find the right words. It gave me chills and I could see the rain running in trails down the windowpane. It was perfection.

Erisabesu chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
*happy sigh* You know, I think that Pein/Konan fic couldn't possibly get better than this. XD You really understand them, and help me (and everyone who reads this) understand them in a way I'd never stumble upon on my own. I think this progression is magnificent, here, from the giddy high of battling for their justice to the point where they must confront their failures. *flails* It's beautiful, and poetic, and everything I'd hope to see in the manga.
CoalescentDream chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Finally made a ffnet account.

These drabbles are all amazing. I can't decide which one is my favourite because they are all so good
Ayase Reincarnated chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
it's simply to amazing to express in words. this awesome fic leaves me in awes, speechless.