Reviews for Forever
soyunax chapter 1 . 7/20
Awesome! Love this pairing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Inuyasha better not kill my baby SANGO
crazycoconut191 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
iv never seen this pairing b4
SHHomo chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is my favorite one rather then the other I saw! They might be quite OOC but... I loved it. Especially the last lines.

Wow Radiant.. Wow.
Juu chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Im a bit confused since the characters are so oc... But it was cute!
DiamondTauro chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
...KAWAI!

OMG! That is so cute ''

Can't believe u wrote this! _ I love it :D
Queen Nagi chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
awesome i love your writing style!
Naolin chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Hey, Ms. Author, long time no read. While waiting for an update to your other stuff, I looked for Kikyou/Sango on a whim and got...this. I think you just made my day. My last-several-days, even. I wasn't expecting to find a /good/ depiction of whatever dynamic those two might have, and, go figure, you're the one who nailed it. Props.

The repetition was good, the dialogue was good, the no-overused-pretext-ness was good. (and the people cried sequel)

Well, not really, since it works incredibly well on its own, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of these two from you.
Danmaku Grazer chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I love this story. Usually I don't read shoujo ai/yuri, but I really liked this one.

Awesome Job :D
Schwarzd354 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This was...wow. I mean, just amazing. I'm used to seeing high quality work from you (compared to the abundance of filth, garbage and dross that pervades this site), but this was all the more impressive than your Sailor Moon pieces I read. I'm far more familiar with Inuyasha than I am with Sailor Moon, that's likely part of the reason. But also, in the Sailor Moon universe, I can see the likelihood of all the various pairings you write for the Scouts. Pairing Sango and Kikyo, even in just a friendship story (though there is certainly more if read the right way) is something I never thought of.

What really sells this story is how brief it is. You focused on the two characters who matter, and didn't drown the story in excessive details or events. This is actually true of all of your stories that I've read. My favorite part would have to be the pattern of "Sango." "Yes?" that you used those three times. It was funny, but it also tied the story together. The space between the three times it was used enhanced that.

I honestly cannot think of anything else to say. The sheer uniqueness of this story has my brain firing on all cylinders thinking of different things that could happen to the Inuyasha plotline to create similar situations. The Thunder Brothers not killing Shippo's parents. Sesshoumaru not resurrecting Rin. Etc.

I hope to see more stories from you soon, your work never fails to impress.
Queen of the RED moon chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Very nice. _
jai-kun chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I really liked this one! My favorite line was "Shingo... start talking."

You really bring out the specific traits of the characters. I especially like Kikyo's stoicism, even as she's beginning to grow warmer.

You know, I'm looking at this, and I'm just... really not that big with analysis, am I?
Miranda chapter 1 . 12/29/2008