Reviews for A new life?
Queen Of Hearts121 chapter 4 . 3/26
Please update this story is soooo good
XxDarkLoverxX chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
More more more more more more more
Ideas: cookies grounding minecraft, cake pranks pool birthdays holidays
Gazzy8 chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
How old are they?
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Lol that was really funny. I liked it, I thought it was really cute. Especially the whole " A mother can't shoot her chilf, but she can shoot her husband" thing. Really cute, cant wait for the next chapter
Gabby chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
This is Amasing! And also are you going to make a 5th one and continue because it says tbc cause I love this fan fiction! _
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
hey hey papa can i have some wine heyheymama heyheymama draw a circle tthats the earth draw a circle thats the earts ahh you can see thw glorius wonderful earth with just one stroke toast and a big boot hetailuiaaaaa
Aaron Bahus chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Wrong your english was sure to write and drakma is spelled drachma.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Aww, what a touching chapter. Ed really needed that alone moment with Roy for Roy to explain how much he cares for him. Maybe now Ed will realize he has a family and should handle his emotional outbursts (which often leads to running off) in a different manner.

Then we come to the ending and you have me thinking everything is going to be alright and then Al disappears. A nice, unexpecting twist. Good work with the cliffhanger.

Lovely work with this story. I look forward to the next update.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Very nice chapter. It's good to see that for once in his life Al is not going along with Ed's plans. Good work with showing Ed's surprise to his brother disagreeing with him. Good job with Al's dismissal of Edward's dramatic claim of how Roy and Riza "beat" them, Al always has been the more rational one.

Yes, while still allowing Al to have a family Ed would just take off like that. Good work with showing Roy's and Al's worry when they discover that Ed is missing. While on that note, I love how you mention the reason Roy doesn't want Al to go, how it wants to make it clear that Ed is welcome in his family. Very sweet.

Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
A nice follow up chapter. You did a great job showing the boys' different personalities through their reactions to not only the adoption but Riza and Roy's marriage announcement. Al would be the one who wants a family, but Ed, after being on his own for so long, would be against the idea. Nice job with showing the reasons (especially Ed) have for their opinion on the matter.

Now Ed is planning on leaving before anything begins. Al has always been a supportive brother following everything Ed does, but what will he do in this case? Nice work with the cliffhanger ending.

Good job with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
A pretty good beginning to this story. Roy and Riza plan on adopting the brothers, you now have me curious to how they'll take the news. Good work with showing the others' reactions to the news.

As for Ed and Al fighting in the street, it seems like something they would do. Ed has a tendency of being reckless and careless, so it's a real possibility.

The only thing I have to mention is spell check. There are a lot of misspelled words in this chapter which can be distracting.

Overall this sounds like an interesting story. Good work with this first chapter.
Pebby chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Update please
Python1984 chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
At last a new chapter. This is really cute. At least they found Ed.
AnnoyedWithLife chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
If Ed and Al are 17 and 16 years old respectively then why do you have them acting like (and being treated like) a couple of 5yr olds.

I'm sorry but I couldn't enjoy this story; all 4 of the main characters are just too OOC.
kara hikaru chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
please continue the story its awesome and i hope u fix the plagurism thing. i hate when people do that! anyway i LOVE parental fics so please continue!:)