Reviews for New Life, Old Memories but Never Forgotten Past
Little Escapist chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
*fights back tears*

Oh, this fic was good. I nearly cried (well, I've been too eager to cry when it comes to Phil Bellamy ever since he was killed). It's just so unfair that he never had the chance to see his son, or even know that he was to have one.

This fic could very well be possible - I remember Phil was interested in Gina from the first time he saw her - and they really loved each other. I loved the ending there!

Now i'm getting far too emotional... But I really liked your fic. Haven't planned to write more about Phil? ;)
SacredAir chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Heya! At last I've found one other Heartbeat fanfic on here, other than my own!

I love your story, the way that you portray Gina as always being in Phils mind, and how he remembers about his past family bit by bit, it's really touching. Well done!
asdkfjop chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Hey! I'm so glad someone finally did a heartbeat fanfic! I haven't seen the episode where phil dies yet cos i live in new zealand and we're only up to season 15 i think but i really like your story :) It's quite sad in a way but I like where you're coming from with the angle of the story. Very interesting idea by the way about setting it in the future :) I hope you write some more...