Reviews for Boy Meets Girl
Theresalynnee chapter 6 . 9/12/2017
Literally the best story I've read in a while. The option to make it so short really sold the entire story. Even if you left everything to reader interpretation with no explanation at the end it would have been perfect. I was thankful for the explanation as I'm sure many were :) I didn't read it once I finallly finished, waited to think on it for a few hours. This piece is truly original and inspirational. Apologize for such a long review, but Bravo!
Ms. Alley Whitlock Hale chapter 6 . 7/7/2016
I really really enjoyed that story. I was not expecting the ending but how you explained it, it all made completely perfect sence. I loved it! thank you for writing it.
5262 chapter 6 . 5/28/2016
Awesome story, but so sad. I cri.
Muhaha999 chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
Ok, I hadn't read this one before because it was tagged "angst", and... it was kind of angsty in a way. In the other, it made me smile. Like: ok. it's ok. I don't imagine Alice sad, just... "she" understands.
Also, really original story, loved it, I just needed to be in the right mood. And I am (not bubly happy nor sad... ;)
lead me to salvation chapter 6 . 4/25/2016
Wow, this is such an original idea and so well written! :) xx
TheDarkDreamerSmiles chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
I HATE YOU *sobs*
shinygoldflower chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
Good story even if it's creepy.
merhejetheredheadmermaid chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
Fucking genius move! I love this story to the core.
Deadliness chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
The giraffe was giving me the dirty eye. :-)
d chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
He tells the elephant to scoot over... lmao!
Surreal Yume chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
This is so...surreal

This story is just amazingly written and although I feel sad that its not much of a happy ending, it is the most interesting and unique story I have ever read. Thank you for thus amazing story. :)
cabasa chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
goodness, this isn't very good. -.-
MW3addict chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Wow! I love how well thought through this was! I figured that Alice was just a hallucinaton when she had 'helped' Jaspers hand and it all became undone again. Great job and thanks for putting it up
AutumnRainFry chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Cried so much... it's an amazing story.
simplemishap chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
This was a really incredible story. Thank you for sharing.