Reviews for Boy Meets Girl
Ms. Alley Whitlock Hale chapter 6 . 7/7
I really really enjoyed that story. I was not expecting the ending but how you explained it, it all made completely perfect sence. I loved it! thank you for writing it.
5262 chapter 6 . 5/28
Awesome story, but so sad. I cri.
Muhaha999 chapter 6 . 5/16
Ok, I hadn't read this one before because it was tagged "angst", and... it was kind of angsty in a way. In the other, it made me smile. Like: ok. it's ok. I don't imagine Alice sad, just... "she" understands.
Also, really original story, loved it, I just needed to be in the right mood. And I am (not bubly happy nor sad... ;)
lead me to salvation chapter 6 . 4/25
Wow, this is such an original idea and so well written! :) xx
TheDarkDreamerSmiles chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
I HATE YOU *sobs*
shinygoldflower chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
Good story even if it's creepy.
merhejetheredheadmermaid chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
Fucking genius move! I love this story to the core.
Deadliness chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
The giraffe was giving me the dirty eye. :-)
d chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
He tells the elephant to scoot over... lmao!
Surreal Yume chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
This is so...surreal

This story is just amazingly written and although I feel sad that its not much of a happy ending, it is the most interesting and unique story I have ever read. Thank you for thus amazing story. :)
cabasa chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
goodness, this isn't very good. -.-
MW3addict chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Wow! I love how well thought through this was! I figured that Alice was just a hallucinaton when she had 'helped' Jaspers hand and it all became undone again. Great job and thanks for putting it up
AutumnRainFry chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Cried so much... it's an amazing story.
simplemishap chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
This was a really incredible story. Thank you for sharing.
akagami hime chan chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Omg, just...omg. I think i was kind of expecting the plot twist but OMG I'M CRYING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW
Anyway, awesome story ;-;