Reviews for Boy Meets Girl
Haunted by Waffles chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
Aww! That is so sad. But I loved the story!

Great story,

HBW or Julia E*
LolaluvsEdward chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
Aw I loved that story it was amazing! Totally makes sense. btw I like when you defend the stories because it brings up things that I didn't think about and I'm like "oh yeah!"

your stories are magical :D
faribaalways chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
wow. this story is amazing. i seriously didn't expect Alice to be a hallucination and the ending is spectacular. i'm too stunned by the story to formulate any kind of reaction, as in the words just aren't there. I was getting into how Alice was going to help him and everything, expecting a happy end, but it never happened. When i read the explanation i was like "dam" because i can totally follow where you were going (/went) with this story. Great job.
kirmit chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
I don't know if I reviewed this the first time I read it. I think I read it begining to end and ended up closing out before reviewing. LOL

But I reread z I couldn't stop thinking about it! I really love this story as much as it made my heart ache it was great I really liked it.
apples.tulips.ribbons.chess chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
aw this was such a great story, abd i liked all the little clues you left. this is really great:)! poor Jasper though, he's all alone without Alice... maybe you could write a sequel where a rehabilitated Jasper DOES meet a non-hallucination-Alice on the subway.

that would be pretty damn cool.. i hope you write more stories, you're really good:)
TheCutie chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
Shit shit shit...:( I can't stop crying... the ending is so sad. I love Alice and Jasper and that's so sad ..:( you'r amazing!
Dazzle Me Again chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
Well, this was officially the first AxJ I've read. Ever.

I would've liked it if it had a happy ending, but it was so great that it doesn't really matter.

I loved high!Jasper. That doesn't tell you much really. I just love Jasper, period. Lol.

I liked Alice overall, hallucination or not.

And the pink elephant will always have a place in my heart. :D

Have a wonderful day! (I think this is, like, the fifth time I've written that to you today.)
brattax23 chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
I like this story a lot. You can tell a lot of thought was put into it, and the people seemed real (even the hallucination). Although I did want a happy ending, I appreciate what you did with this.
lilli kitty chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
OMG this was awesome. Wow... What a creative mindfuck. I wanted so much for Alice to be real but I got the feeling she wasn't with her random clothing changes etc... Anyway. This was just really awesome.
Emie chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
ohh nno!i wanted alice to be real too... x_x
justawritier chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
awsome chapter! my favorite line was I looked at her and then at him. I wonder if hallucinations can see each other. If they can, do they get jealous of my other hallucinations?

mangocider chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
wow this story was super good with a twinge of saddness keep up the good work
Suzi-q2890 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
really awesome story. I have never read anything like it. I usually just read the romance twilight fanfics, but my sister told me about this story and i just had to read it. And i am glad i did.

classic charm chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
kinda figured out that Alice was a hallucination when I read the word Clozapine. I scared a few people because I screamed "NO! WTF NOT FAIR!" but you ended it the only way you could truly end it.

INEEDAPSYCHIATRIST chapter 6 . 4/2/2009