Reviews for Boy Meets Girl
Sunshine011 chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Congrats this book is very well thought of and it shows u have amazing skills
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Why?
Because have I ever done to you?
stellaaahhhh chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
OMG! Mind fuck! I kinda guessed that Alice was a hallucination, but I loved them together so I didn't want to belive it. This was a really well thought out story, I loved it3
lexelial chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I loved it! But the ending was so sad! It practically broke my heart.
4MeJasper chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Pancake visions.
4MeJasper chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Lot of animals in that room.
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is an interesting beginning. And yeah, that bluntness might startle a junkie.
BloodFeud chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Wow, this story was one hell of a mindfuck. In the best way possible, of course. The ending was rather heartbreaking; I felt rather bad for Jasper.

Great fic,

BloodFeud
HappyGummyBear chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
wow, just wow, I loved it from beginning to end, it is amazing! I'm sad that Alice was just a hallucination, but I kind of expected it.
Really nice story :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
this will always be one of my favorite fanfictions simply bc of the twistedness of it. so many good scenes. i just wish i could actually tell the author this herself :( :(
demurehybrid chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
elephants, giraffes and pink crickets all mentioned in one paragraph.

it just made me go "this shit is crazyy" lol
savannavansmutsmut chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
freakin awesome I loved it
justcallmeEmma chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
wow. this story was beautiful. really. I'm the girl that doesn't like twilight, gets angry watching Titanic, hardly cries. and yet, this story just amased me. I think I'm gonna be thinking about this story for a long time.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
That was a really sad ending for me but it was still really awesome and it was just wow :)
openedmind chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
It broke my heart. Poor Jasper...I loved it, though. Great story!
952 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »