Reviews for Boy Meets Girl
TheFaintHeart chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Favorite line: And the giraffe was giving me the dirty eye.

I like this story.
Dafi DA chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
I liked the story - VERY Original and surprisingly - very in character.

By the way, The end for me is not so Sad, but hopefull: Jasper had a chance for a normal future :-)
MattinaLuna chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Yeah, I actually CRY reading this D: I hate sad endings but love them at the same time! lol Love your story.
PoppedTheP chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
this is so sad but sweet at the same time and so beautifully crafted! very original idea.
xdzumux chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
woahh soo complex! i like it! lol
Sunset'90 chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
I really loved ur story!

But i can never put up with sad endings :( ...I am in tears now... I just wished tat alice would be real :(
Kabbyjack chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
This was so good. I loved the ending, though I was quite sad to learn Alice was a figment of Jaspers imagination I still thought it was great. :)
Krazyangelkat chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
wow, that was kinda unexpected, but i really liked it. good job.
ghostwriter39 chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Oh my! I did see this coming, especially when Alice was saying "I just knew" or whatever it is she says, as well as the fact that she randomly disappeared along w/ the visit from Bella and Edward.

HOWEVER, I must admit that I teared up when it was revealed that Alice truly was a hallucination.

The reason that this most likely happened is the fact that the way you presented Jasper, as well as Alice, Edward and Bella, was quite realistic. Even tho the Stephani Meyer Jasper wasn't a drug addict, your portrayal of Jasper was amazingly in character.

I loved this story, and I think you're a beautiful writer! )
ghostwriter39 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
"A purple elephant was standing on the table. I thought about telling it to get off, before he broke my furniture, but I didn't want to be rude."

Oh my, Jasper is so polite to his hallucinations, makes me love him so much more! Lol.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
The stupid bitch faked her own death because she didn’t want to write anymore, and probably wanted attention. She's still alive, stop praising her. Here’s here face book account.

. ?id1223761556&refts
sweet.sonata chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
You sneaky sneakey girl! You were sooo very misleading, I thought Alice was real the whole time-BECAUSE SHE HAD A POV! lol. I thought it was strange from Wdward's and Bella's lack of reaction. lol. This story was brilliant! I feel so sad for both of them though. I really enjoyed the imagery of Jasper squashing the pink crickets lmao.
pnkrchik chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
oh shit i did not see that one coming

hahaha
koko23cat chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
This is a really clever story and I'm so sorry you never got to see the response it got. I didn't know you but you were clrearly a gifted and talented individual. RIP.
koko23cat chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
I didn't even care about asking the elephant. Brilliant and ashamedly familiar to me!
945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »