Reviews for Boy Meets Girl
ghostwriter39 chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Oh my! I did see this coming, especially when Alice was saying "I just knew" or whatever it is she says, as well as the fact that she randomly disappeared along w/ the visit from Bella and Edward.

HOWEVER, I must admit that I teared up when it was revealed that Alice truly was a hallucination.

The reason that this most likely happened is the fact that the way you presented Jasper, as well as Alice, Edward and Bella, was quite realistic. Even tho the Stephani Meyer Jasper wasn't a drug addict, your portrayal of Jasper was amazingly in character.

I loved this story, and I think you're a beautiful writer! )
ghostwriter39 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
"A purple elephant was standing on the table. I thought about telling it to get off, before he broke my furniture, but I didn't want to be rude."

Oh my, Jasper is so polite to his hallucinations, makes me love him so much more! Lol.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
The stupid bitch faked her own death because she didn’t want to write anymore, and probably wanted attention. She's still alive, stop praising her. Here’s here face book account.

. ?id1223761556&refts
sweet.sonata chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
You sneaky sneakey girl! You were sooo very misleading, I thought Alice was real the whole time-BECAUSE SHE HAD A POV! lol. I thought it was strange from Wdward's and Bella's lack of reaction. lol. This story was brilliant! I feel so sad for both of them though. I really enjoyed the imagery of Jasper squashing the pink crickets lmao.
pnkrchik chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
oh shit i did not see that one coming

hahaha
koko23cat chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
This is a really clever story and I'm so sorry you never got to see the response it got. I didn't know you but you were clrearly a gifted and talented individual. RIP.
koko23cat chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
I didn't even care about asking the elephant. Brilliant and ashamedly familiar to me!
koko23cat chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Good start. Looking forward to reading the rest x x
Shadows-Dancing-In-The-Hall chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
This story was epically amazing! I never saw that ending coming! I loved it!
Marina-32 chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
an amazing book, you are a wonderfull author and live on in your words. peace.
julie4143 chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
that is an amazing story, i actually believed that Alice was real!(: are you posting another story? i really hope so cause that was so good!(:
I-Love-Edward-1 chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
woah. this is an awesome story.

Makes me sad that Jasper's alone, but i love how it was so well thought out.

alicexcullen chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
i didnty like that ending it was sad i know alice is real and jasper adn alice are the perfect couple :)
ElaCharm chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
Dearest Daddy's Little Cannibal,

I loved the story and even though it had a sad ending I'm glad I read it. It pains me to know that you will not have a chance the read this in a human form but I will still review. I'm Sorry.

-Love Always

-Pamela Verinia Vazquez Whitney
Stan245 chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
That was a sad ending! I think I'm going to cry. Poor Jasper! All he wanted was someone to love him! Why did you have so heartless to poor Jasper? You have inspired me to write a story like this.
952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »