Reviews for Boy Meets Girl
flecour chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
It sounds promising to me. Ive never read anything like it yet, so I'm kinda siked to see how it plays out. )
eternallove-17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I've never actually seen Alice and Jasper portrayed like this! It's great.

Update soon!
Mimi Karibu Nyinyi chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh, wow! that was great! you've got me, hook, line, and sinker! Plz updat soon, this sounds really good! go with it!

d(-.-)b
taylortot chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I think this is really good. Really really good. I am very excited to read your future, longer chapters. This was the first Jasper/Alice story I've read, and I like it alot. Looking forward to more. Soon, I hope!
Matt-On-Matt chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I like it. I really cant wait to read more
hyacinthgirl18 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
actually, on the contrary, i think this story looks brilliant from what you've posted so far. there aren't nearly enough alice/jasper stories out there in the twilight fanfic universe, and if someone was going to attempt to write a good one, what better author than you? :)

speaking of alice/jasper stories, i just recently became a staff member of the new c2 'coupled up' by everintrigued- it's a c2 only for non-edward/bella couples. for example... alice and jasper stories. :) i was wondering if i might be able to add you to the c2, with your permission?

anyways, from what you've posted of this so far, the intro looks really good, and your stories are always really well written, even if some endings are total surprises. i can't wait to see what you do with this or where you'll be taking us. should be very interesting. :) in the meantime, update any of your stories and i'll be totally thrilled. :) laterz!
TayterBug chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
hm...i like it :)
Keely Jade chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aw. I love this. I love Alice and Jazz. They're beautiful!

Update soon!
Moonless Nite chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Love this story. I loved cigarette burns and i was disappointed when you took it off but i understand. I'm looking forward to this story because it's similar but then its not really. I also love that you're using Jasper and Alice instead of the usual edward and bella. can't wait for more. update soon
nickiepjres chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
i like this;

i'm really excited about reading about alice and jasper.

most stories with the both of them have alice as perky and jasper as a recluse.

i'm curious to see where you're going to go with this story.
LIttLe SeReNdiPiTY chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I think it is really good actually! Keep writting! :) Update
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This sounds like it's going to be an interesting story. I'm curious to see what is going to happen here!
tlp chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I'm intrigued!

I never got the pleasure of reading Cigarette Burns (dammit) so IDK about any similarities, but I definitely like this so far.

I see it's marked complete though? I hope not; I'd love to see where this goes :) It's not often that a A/J story gets my attention in just one chapter XD
runaway xo chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Wow, I'm unhealthily (let's pretend that's a word) excited for this story to take off! That was a great first chapter and I'm usually not as in to Alice and Jasper stories but I'm already liking this :) Great job pulling readers in. Update soon(:
anokasdoll chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Sounds good. High Jasper is not an usual approach but I can't wait to see what comes out of it.

Wait... is this an oneshot? 'Cause it says complete..?

I hope not.