Reviews for A Woman In Trousers
Borys68 chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
Thank you for this excellent story. One of the more original "XXIst century girl in ME" stories I've read.
Borys
Katara97 chapter 15 . 5/27/2010
I love this.

Update soon?
haha21 chapter 15 . 9/19/2009
Hey, Leax's death was sad. Great chapter. Update soon.
Eadlin chapter 15 . 7/5/2009
A beautiful chapter! Poor Leax...I think he grew on everyone T_T
Hail To King Joffey chapter 15 . 7/3/2009
Aw Leax died! And he knew she was a girl!

...Gr. Anyway good chapter!

Please please update soon!

This story deserves far more reviews than it has!
Crecy chapter 15 . 7/3/2009
Wow. Just... Wow. I grew attached to Leax. I will miss him. *Snifle* But I kinda got a spoiler. I checked the reviews to figure out when I last read and I caught site of the person mourning Leax! I guess it was a good thing though because I was able to get used to the idea. I'm kinda upset though. It was truly well written though. It was ragically beautiful and realistic to what might have happened.

I do hope youll update soon! Despite the serious topics coming up, I do enjoy this story tremendously! Please update soon!
Song in the woods chapter 15 . 7/3/2009
Wow, I was bummed that Leax died :( I liked the little guy. But to not make them Larry Stues you made it more realistic. He died just like anyone who didn't have the proper training and would fight like they knew they were too young to die. But I still miss him. Love that you are having the connon people in it, and that she don't know them.
VeronicaD13 chapter 15 . 7/3/2009
How sad! At least Aglar and Kit survived. I assume everyone else went to Isengard? Maybe they will finally catch up with Kit when they get back.

More as soon as you can! Good luck with the job and the new kitties!
Little Star chapter 14 . 6/20/2009
This is by far one of the best stories i have ever seen on here. Keep up the good work.
i chapter 14 . 6/19/2009
I need more... more... I anxiously wait for every chapter you put up. I am begging you, please update soon, this is such a good story!
haha21 chapter 14 . 6/19/2009
Hey, you have a great story here. There are a few typos and mistakes in the spelling, but this is a great story with a good plot line. Keep updating.
Song in the woods chapter 14 . 6/19/2009
YES! Gimli being seen as a warrior and not the Two Towers comedy loop! (I loved the movies don't get me wrong, but really he was a dwarf of some renown in the books.) Any who Great update!
Eadlin chapter 14 . 6/19/2009
I just found this today and read all of it- this is the best LoTR fic I've read in quite some time! Absolutely awesome! _ I hope Leax and Algar are ok!
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 14 . 6/19/2009
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. i totally loved this chapter i cannot wait for more. plz plz plz update soon. oh totally fantastic. brilliant ending lol plz update soon
VeronicaD13 chapter 14 . 6/19/2009
I hope Leax and Aglar are okay. Hm - I wonder how Leax would react with the truth coming out after his whole "girl" comment earlier...

Was Kit making nice with Gimli? How funny!

Have fun on vacation and update as soon as you can!