Reviews for Ways to Cheese Your Lover A Generic Slash FanFic
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Fantastically, DREADFULLY, Fabulous! (Also, four out of five for My OTP's in the respective pairings. Clark/Lex, Sam/Dean Actually My OTP of ANY AND ALL fandoms, and Xander/Spike. Though H/D was the pairing that got Me, and nearly all, into this fandom, Snarry holds the spot to My heart now.)
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
...left...earlobes?

LMAO! lol thanks, my brain is still in one piece and I am much ahppiers having read a fanfic about Clark Kent, Spike, the room of requirement and a bunch of unmentionable alien STDs lol (crotch cooties rock)

Grazi!
newt gayszler chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
i was afriad to read the story after i read the lists. here's your cheese anyway.
Ice Icy Kettle Fals N Nameless chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
No sequels?...why...that was beyond hilarious, I almost didn't finish reading cause almost every line I was laughing, by the way, I have a very dirty mind, cause even you wouldn't think of the combonations I made, _...anyway, enough about me and all my retardiness, I loved it, hope you make something like this again and if not, then oh well, it was fun..._...
cruailsama chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
this is by far the most silly idea I have come across not that i am saying it will be bad I just wont be reading it

peace out