Reviews for Eclairs
Thank god!
stellarstar19 chapter 13 . 1/15
NOOO!
stellarstar19 chapter 12 . 1/15
Omg! I love this so much. Thank you for this. I swear if you kill him off.
stellarstar19 chapter 3 . 1/14
I love your version of Cedric, I thought i didnt at first but i really do lol.
wistful reader chapter 4 . 12/21/2020
Wow! I'm already in love with this story! I can't stop laughing at Ginny and Cedric! And I love Hermione!
Mari01 chapter 15 . 12/14/2020
Really cute! Thank you!
Sausagedoggo chapter 1 . 12/1/2020
Also forgot to mention that I liked Ron in this with the redemption of him sticking up for Hermione
Sausagedoggo chapter 7 . 12/1/2020
Not a huge fan of this fanfic. I do like the pacing of the story. However, I do not like the portrayal of Viktor and Cho as romantic competitors for Cedric and Hermione. They are both very out of character and also have been written as complete assholes. There’s no tension wondering who Cedric and Hermione are going to choose, there’s no guilt. People don’t tend to be this one dimensional.
Also Ginny is much more than just a fangirl. In the 4th book she’s trying to distance herself from Harry and date other people. Not just find another boy to fangirl over.
RedNight6 chapter 15 . 10/10/2020
This was so heartwarming! :3 Good job done!
AliceMalefoy chapter 15 . 9/10/2020
Really enjoyed it, thanks
avpm lover chapter 6 . 9/8/2020
Cedric sure did a good job FINDing someone as good as Hermione
belladonablush chapter 15 . 8/12/2020
What an adorably sweet story...that is making me crave eclairs!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2020
Hello! I've only just discovered this... 11 years very late!

Oh my goodness, I absolutely adored your fanfic. I love your writing and I love, love your version of Cedric, I love how you built their relationship, so cute and I appreciated that you kept it within GOF-canon. Thank you for sharing your words with us. Really enjoyed it.
Phanieste chapter 15 . 6/25/2020