Reviews for Eclairs
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 15 . 5/16
I have loved reading Éclairs so much!
It has ensure I have not gone to sleep until midnight on a work day, nearly made me late for work and I made me very excited to get home to finish reading it! I haven't been this excited about a story on FanFiction in a long time and I thank you for the enjoyment.
Only downside is that I am now completely in love with Cedric and the fandom is so small and I know it's going to be hard to top your Cedric/ Hermione.
Still, Éclairs was beautiful written and very funny and fun to read and I look forward to reading your other stories.
sivakamisalem chapter 1 . 5/1
So cute... I really love these type of stories
It was a lovely story...Thank you for letting Cedric live...
madval29 chapter 15 . 2/7
Aw oh my goodness. This was such a cute ending. With the promise of more in the future as they discussed their summer plans. Great story!
madval29 chapter 14 . 2/7
So Cornelius had crouch jr. taken care of by a dementor before he could sit trial. Seems that Harry and Dumbledore will be dragged through the press again. But at least Cedric survived. Great chapter K
madval29 chapter 13 . 2/7
Oh shit. Well the good news is that Cedric didn't end up going to the graveyard. So there's a good chance he's still alive. Oh goodness. Plus moody just took Harry away from Dumbledore. Or I guess I should say crouch junior. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 12 . 2/7
Oh my goodness! They kissed! What! Now Cedric really can't die because the promise of romance is one thing but they've just crossed out of friendship. Oh man. I'm so nervous for the next chapter. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 11 . 2/7
Poor Hermione having to get used to normal life without Cedric waiting on her hand and foot. Haha just kidding. But I'm getting nervous because if you're following canon with Mr. Crouch ... and the final task is coming up. I hope you don't plan to sucker punch us with Cedric's death. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 10 . 2/7
Aw he's so cute and accommodating. You have to love Sirius too. That was cute how Cedric was so out of sorts inthat situation. And he's just helping her read and making this difficult time easier for her. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 9 . 2/7
I love how Cedric is jumping up. To go get the new book. Is pretty telling that Dumbledore is telling Hermione to trust Cedric with th truth about Sirius. But Harry will probably be upset to miss it. And it really stinks about her hands. Great chapter !
madval29 chapter 8 . 2/7
I like how Sirius was so logical about everything. Also, how Hermione had to inspect every book he bought. Even the ridiculousness of the girls asking Hermione a super long list of questions. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 7 . 2/7
I love how mcgonagall just told him off for distracting her cubs. I kinda feel bad with how in the dark Ron is about everything that went down with Victor. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 6 . 2/7
I love how academic he is like how he helped Hermione with switching charms and Ginny shrinking solutions. I wonder how the heck Cedric got cho off of his back. The use of marrietta edgecomb is a nice touch to it as well. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 5 . 2/7
Ok but you think they'd have an opportunity to actually get out of it. Also, Cedric just broke up with cho so I wonder if he will have a new person to retrieve. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 4 . 2/7
This book sounds really good is it based off a book In real life? Also, this Victor thing is becoming a problem. Great chapter!