Reviews for Eclairs
Hatata chapter 1 . 5/27
I'm impressed, here is the pairing I never knew I needed in my life.
i love how hermione fell for ced without making him the centre of her existence. like this is such a good display of her character and overall a good design of a healthy and warm relationship.
I TOLD YOU I WOULD NOT DIE

Please! This is such a heartwarming fanfiction. Poor me has discovered this just now and OMG thank you ️ This is an amazing take on GoF and your language is so cinematic. I'm astounded how fascinating I found this piece of work. Will definitely be my go-to comfort fanfic. Again, dear author, thank you.
One of my faves I come back to read it all the time
MadameXOX chapter 15 . 3/16
Ive re read this fic several times, I absolutely love it! This introduced me to CD/HG and now im hooked!
Isn't it weird how literally no one got mad that they put children underwater? What if the charms had failed?
HelpmeHermione chapter 13 . 3/5
Thank you for pointing out how boring the third task was to watch. I always thought so too. Come to think of it, the second task wasn't exactly stimulating for the public at large either.
Lady Rosalune chapter 15 . 2/17
Not enough Cedric fics out there and this was cute. Thoroughly enjoyed it
Guest chapter 15 . 12/13/2021
So cool fanfic! I am in admire
Clyden chapter 15 . 11/27/2021
This was such a good read. It was very entertaining as well as very humorous. I laughed a lot while reading this. I hope those who hasn't yet try and read it. It's worth a shot.
amk41196 chapter 15 . 9/30/2021
A great place to end it... Would've loved it if you had continued tho... Thanks for the sweet read
LucasGilbert chapter 7 . 8/1/2021
It took me seven chapters to remember Cedric dies…
naomimalfoy1 chapter 15 . 5/25/2021
I usually don’t like this pairing... I’m a huge Dramione shipper ... but this was so cute! I loved this a lot!
Sparklightning chapter 15 . 4/17/2021
This was super cute! I love this random rare pairing.
Sorceress of Magic chapter 15 . 3/22/2021