Reviews for Eclairs
I loved that fic so much omg...sadly tho it was shorter than I would have liked it to be. HOWEVER, Cedric Diggory is second hottest only to Draco Malfoy with glasses (sigh) it was from another fic lol
"You tell me," Ron said, "you were the one who was supposed to be researching magical methods of...beetling, was it?"

"Bugging", Hermione corrected.

I see what ya did there ;D
"well, I'll be dead before the year's out, I can assure you." (Cedric's Line)

THAT WAS WORSE THAN A FRED JOKE OMG WHY :'(
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 14 . 8/2
Second time reader with so much love for this fic!
caesuras chapter 15 . 5/13
such a sweet ending.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 15 . 3/19
Absolutely love this! Thank you so much for sharing!
Charlie0925 chapter 15 . 1/9
Dang, brilliant, brilliant writing here honey, I just wish there was more, much more! ;o)
harryislife chapter 15 . 12/4/2015
Aww, cute, I'm not Hermiones biggest fan, but I liked how you portrayed her
lilreader23 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
This is a story that I have read over and over again. Unfortunately there isn't many stories for Cedic and Hermione pairing but without a doubt this is one of the most likeable ones iv read. Really good story.
Cassiopeia G chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I boarded the Cedmione ship because of you and this lovely story. Keep up the great works~
Sam chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Really really enjoyed this story! It's lovely their friendship was perfect!
Quyiken chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
If you could tell me what the book Cedric is reading at the beginning of the chapter is, with Dorian, it would be much appreciated.

(Actually, I just want to know if it's the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Mass. If it isn't, I recommend you go and read it yourself, because it is brilliant.)

Either way, I have decided that I love your story so much that I had to come back and read it again after a month and ten days.
AnnaOxford chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
God, he's perfect.
AnnaOxford chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
Aaah Rita.
AnnaOxford chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
Damn, I even like Lavender here.