Reviews for Eclairs
larson chapter 15 . 12/9/2023
I need a fanfiction to this fanfic, absolutely spendid
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2023
Cute!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 15 . 4/20/2023
Loved this!
DanaWeasley-Granger chapter 15 . 2/17/2023
I have finished reading this story for the third time and I must say that I love it. It's marvelous.
It's the best Cedric and Hermione story I've ever read. I really like how you adapted the original material and respected the personality of the characters.
I desperately need a version from Cedric's perspective. That would be the best in the world.
Thank you very much for all these hours of fun while reading the story.
sjskskkaksk chapter 1 . 1/31/2023
I am so happy I found this book again. i read it years ago on wattpad, like four times, and then after a few months I couldn't find it. And finally found it here while browsing and I AM SO GLAD. I absolutely love this book and everything about it.
Cmlackey12 chapter 15 . 1/5/2023
Enjoyed the story!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/15/2022
Besides an occasional giggle, I really like how Hermione is still chill about her relationship with Cedric.
Hatata chapter 1 . 5/27/2022
I'm impressed, here is the pairing I never knew I needed in my life.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/7/2022
i love how hermione fell for ced without making him the centre of her existence. like this is such a good display of her character and overall a good design of a healthy and warm relationship.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/7/2022
I TOLD YOU I WOULD NOT DIE

Please! This is such a heartwarming fanfiction. Poor me has discovered this just now and OMG thank you ️ This is an amazing take on GoF and your language is so cinematic. I'm astounded how fascinating I found this piece of work. Will definitely be my go-to comfort fanfic. Again, dear author, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2022
One of my faves I come back to read it all the time
MadameXOX chapter 15 . 3/16/2022
Ive re read this fic several times, I absolutely love it! This introduced me to CD/HG and now im hooked!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2022
Isn't it weird how literally no one got mad that they put children underwater? What if the charms had failed?
HelpmeHermione chapter 13 . 3/5/2022
Thank you for pointing out how boring the third task was to watch. I always thought so too. Come to think of it, the second task wasn't exactly stimulating for the public at large either.
Lady Rosalune chapter 15 . 2/17/2022
Not enough Cedric fics out there and this was cute. Thoroughly enjoyed it
1,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »