Reviews for Eclairs
satoshii chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I would just like to add that I have an "unexplainable" craving for eclairs since I've woken this morning and they are baking as I write this review now.
satoshii chapter 15 . 7/4/2011
Cedric's going to get fat with all this eclair eating! Haha!
yay chapter 15 . 7/3/2011
I love this fic. The part where you made it seem like he was dead gave me a heart attack. I'm really glad you didn't kill him! You making them like each other gradually and over books was great: it wasn't all "So I bumped into Cedric Diggory on the stairs and now I can't stop thinking about him. I'm in love." It was actually plausible and realistic. The scene with the other girls asking a list of question was great too. You should do a sequel, much more extended than the one scene one you already have up. Please? Please?
Diamond Destiny chapter 15 . 6/19/2011
AAAWWWWWE! That was so cute! I loved it! Absolutely! *SIGH* Cedric is such a sweetheart! I never imagined that I would enjoy a Hermione and Cedric fanfic but here I am! Great writing and I am slightly happy that there won't be a sequel... I can't even imagine what it could be on! Since in the Order of the Phoenix he's dead! Well I guess that's what an imagination is for ) Well thanks for a delightful story and watch out for my reviews on your other stories ) LOVE your writing! THANKS AGAIN!
Diamond Destiny chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
AAAWWWEEE! Thank you sooo much for not killing him! Although things did unfold differently it was great! Urgh I hate Fudge... he is such an idiot to proud to accept help from Dumbledore. Thank you for another great read!
Diamond Destiny chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
NOOOOOO! HE CAN'T BE DEAD! I'm going to freak! OMG you just left such a cliffhanger... luckily you've already written the next chapter. Phew! Thanks for an awesome read but I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Diamond Destiny chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
OMG! THEY FINALLY KISSED! EEEEEEEP! I AM SO GIDDY RIGHT NOW! OMG I swear if you kill Cedric I will kill you! Not literally of course because the world would miss your amazing writing skills. But I think I will honestly cry if he dies. That was a terrible rhyme... forgive me? Anyways AWWWWEEE! Thank you so much for an amazingly awesomely beautiful read... oh and I will also cry if you kill Harry in his place anyone else is fine. On second thought just be nice and don't kill anyone )... please
Diamond Destiny chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
OMG! I had completely forgotten about this scene in the book! I hate how they didn't include it in the movie... I mean its pretty damned important! I mean they don't even explain how Crouch JR escaped Azkaban! Urgh! It pisses me off but it was still good all the same. It was really good and I wonder if they'll be attacked in the hallway? Oh can't wait! Thanks for a great read!
Diamond Destiny chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
I LOVE SNUFFLES! Oh joy it was fantastic. I'm not going to bore you by telling you how fantastic you are... because I hope by now you know that. Thanks for a great read though )
Diamond Destiny chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
OMG! I knew Skeeter had something evil up her sleeve! And Cedric is just sooooooo SWEET! AND HE'S GOING TO FIND OUT ABOUT SNUFFLES! *GASP* Well I'm glad... I mean it's about time! ) Thanks for an awesomely splendid read!
Diamond Destiny chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Just brilliant! AHAHAHAHA Sirius! Oh goodness this was a great chapter and I'm kind scared of what that beetle Skeeter has planned for Hermione. Well thank you enormously for making my Sunday afternoon that much more enjoyable )
Diamond Destiny chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
Great chapter! Her first date with CEDRIC! EEEP! Oh god I'm turning into Ginny... well beside your utter perfection I don't have much to say so I'm going o say thank you (like always) and get on to the next chapter because I am DYING to read it! )
Diamond Destiny chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
I am quite getting annoyed at your wonderful writing skills and I am therefore going to insult you terribly for my purpose entirely. So here it goes... This was the most atrociously putrid piece of words stuck together that I have EVER seen. You should be arrested for your terrible plot and horrible sense of humor... Of course that was a complete lie! I just needed to put something more interesting than my previous reviews. Of course you are an amazing writer and I cower in your glorious presence. Well once again thanks for an amazing read!
Diamond Destiny chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
OOOO! Cho has a little outburst doesn't she... ahaha! Well now that Cho's finally out of the way ) But I'm wondering who will be at the bottom of the lake... I mean originally Cedric had Cho but now that Hermione's here will he be taking her and if that's the case then who does Krum get? Is Cho even going to be down there? Well I'll find out soon enough ) Thanks for another awesome read!
Diamond Destiny chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Ahaha! Cho the jealous little devil ) And Ginny! OMG it was so funny! 'He touched me again' sounded pretty dirty to someone who had been eavesdropping. I can't believe Ron didn't jump at that! Well anyways Krum seems to be getting evil. I am actually officially scared of him. I really want to know what that fiction book was about! It seems like a good book. But obviously it doesn't exist ( Thanks for another great read!
816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »