Reviews for Eclairs
KDCervantes chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
Why do you do this to me?! Just when I was getting over my Cedric/Hermione phase, you come along an write one of the best stories for this couple! Now I have to go back and read more stories about them. I was doing fine and this story just had to pop up, now I have a new obsession. Well, that's just life.

So, comments. I liked this story lots. The fact that Hermione doesn't instantly feel attracted to him (that much, I guess) is a contributing factor of my enjoyment of this story. I also liked the way they developed a friendship BEFORE going into this whole relationship thing and that they valued each other's intelligence. There are too many things I'd like to say about this story but to be honest I'm too lazy to write them, so I'llsay this: I crave a sequel like I crave an Eclair.

With lots of tears,
Elise
Bubbles of Colours chapter 15 . 10/20/2012
Lovely fic, really. I think you've made me like another pairing xd I think I ship Hermione with quite a lot of different characters xD
I always love to read your fics!

I hope you're well!
Connie
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
love love love love loved it!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
oh please don't let him die, i know he's supposed to but please please please let Cedric live!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
again, its really good! lighthearted and it makes me smile, but good plot, good characters and no spelling or grammar mistakes (my pet peeve :)
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
i love it, i can't wait to read more!
AlleyKat2134 chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
loved this chapter, especially when you put all those questions about the poking pastor in. you actually made the book sounds rlly good. i actually googled the book before i realised it wasnt real. shame:( great story!:)
Katarin Kishika chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
Kyaaa... I loved it soooo much!
Thrae Elddim chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Aw, I love how things went full circle with eclairs. :3 Wonderful way of ending it, and I rather admire the logical way you went about keeping Cedric alive. Well done!
ausland chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Just noticed the picture is of Matt Smith... I LOVE Doctor Who. Gods, he's adorable, although I've had love affairs with both Chris and David. Sigh.

In actual relation to the story... It's chapter 9 and nothing between our two favorites yet... I'm starting to get worried!
ausland chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Loving this so far- beyond amusing, and I hope something adorable happens soon!
mh21 chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
*spoilers in this review* This was such a sweet, funny story. I want my own Cedric boyfriend, well your version of Cedric at least. He was so charming and perfect with Hermione, certainly a better fit for her than Ron ever was. I was freaking out near the last chapters, sure you were going to break my heart and still kill him off (thank Merlin you didn't!). I can't wait to read more of your stories and I'm crossing my fingers that there are a few one-shot sequels to this already written. I wonder how different OOTP, HBP, and DH would be with Cedric mixed in. Cedric taking on Umbridge and helping with the DA would be very fascinating to read. They probably would have taken care of the Horcruxes much sooner if they had Cedric's help during the hunt as well. I wonder how many more people would have survived the war with him alive? He is very intelligent and Hermione pretty much had to be the brains of the operation in the canon novels, so with his help it's like having two Hermione's...

Anyway, thanks for writing such a great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm adding you as a favorite author.
BretheBabbit chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
I'm all like o no! she wouldn't kill him off! Lol I love this story, think I read a long time ago, long enough for it to be new to me now.
Natasha2014 chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
Wonderful story!
sophieranier14 chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
This was the first Cedric/Hermione story and I surprisingly enjoyed it! I like how most of the story was spent establishing a friendship to make it more believable. This was really good and really really adorable! Nice job!
908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »