Reviews for Eclairs
Broweyesandhair chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
Ok but did Cedric tell Harry about the egg or krum or both. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
That was a sweet little interaction. Great chapter!
artemisgirl chapter 15 . 2/2/2017
Oh, this was such fun! I'm SO GLAD he didn't die at the end!
AllISeeAreStars chapter 15 . 1/30/2017
That was wonderful! The first I read with this pair, but I love it. Love always, Skye
cincinnatus18 chapter 15 . 1/16/2017
Yay I got the 2017th review!

Thank you for the lovely fic, it's been a great journey! Love you xx
cincinnatus18 chapter 12 . 1/16/2017
Haha that last little tidbit "he had tasted of ├ęclairs." And you kinda go, nice! Wait...YES THE KISSED WOOT WOOT NOW EVEN IF CED DIES TOMORROW THEY STILL KISSED

NO. IF CED DIES TOMORROW I'LL CRY.
MsSweetSerialKiller chapter 15 . 1/3/2017
you're a legend
MsSweetSerialKiller chapter 15 . 1/3/2017
I love this story so much
SilverClaw chapter 15 . 12/28/2016
This book is bomb. Thank you a million times for writing it. You're an incredibly talented author and I think if you enjoy it, you should pursue it!
stefanie1955 chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
I would seriously like to know how things progressed in the next 3 books. This is the most believable pairing I have seen. It does not interfere with the trio's friendship. I loved it!
stefanie1955 chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
Hahhahaha Dumbledore the matchmaking. This is lovely _
stefanie1955 chapter 5 . 12/26/2016
I like Cedric even more now, I feel sorry for Cho but that amount of jealousy is not healthy.
stefanie1955 chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
I like the slow build up and the blossoming friendship _
VonPelt chapter 15 . 12/4/2016
A sweet, funny story. Would read again.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2016
Yeah cho, you could do better. He actually actively tries to make girls worship and fawn over him. The whole idea that he's after Hermione because she doesn't act like that doesn't hold water when he tries to make every girl respond to him that way and enjoys it. I'm giving this story a pass and hopefully I'll find a story with this pairing where he's not an arrogant douche.
1,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »