Reviews for Eclairs
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
This is my first time with Cedric and Hermione, and boy I am hooked!
jess.sree chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
I am not sure how I felt about this story.
I like the pairing a lot -mostly because it's fresh to me as I've never read about this pairing before now. The romantic development between these two is ...unusual and definitely unconventional. There wasn't a clear stage of development. Before I knew it, they were kissing. I wasn't sure how that happened. As I read this last chapter, I am still convinced that hermione doesn't really like Cedric, and Cedric is not all that serious about hermione. Maybe I missed some crucial turning point somewhere along the line.
Well, anyways, you wrote well, and i enjoyed it. Thanks!
Lunaticflower chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
Merlin, Cedric even flirts with the fat lady! I was never particularly interested in his character but in your story he's just great.
Lunaticflower chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
I absolutely love books! Cedric desperate search for some good reading material is even better then his eclair fantasies *wiggles eyebrow*
Lunaticflower chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Just really short between two chapters:
I love the ever returning eclair jokes!
UnstableFable chapter 15 . 12/24/2012

love it
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
love that moment
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
love the cedric and hermione moment
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
cool chapter
Archiewinner chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
I LOVED IT!
You're right, a cheeky Cedric Diggory is some dreamy stuff (;
I'm gonna go read all your one-shots now.
xD
KDCervantes chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
Why do you do this to me?! Just when I was getting over my Cedric/Hermione phase, you come along an write one of the best stories for this couple! Now I have to go back and read more stories about them. I was doing fine and this story just had to pop up, now I have a new obsession. Well, that's just life.

So, comments. I liked this story lots. The fact that Hermione doesn't instantly feel attracted to him (that much, I guess) is a contributing factor of my enjoyment of this story. I also liked the way they developed a friendship BEFORE going into this whole relationship thing and that they valued each other's intelligence. There are too many things I'd like to say about this story but to be honest I'm too lazy to write them, so I'llsay this: I crave a sequel like I crave an Eclair.

With lots of tears,
Elise
Bubbles of Colours chapter 15 . 10/20/2012
Lovely fic, really. I think you've made me like another pairing xd I think I ship Hermione with quite a lot of different characters xD
I always love to read your fics!

I hope you're well!