Reviews for Eclairs
Randomisawesome13 chapter 15 . 3/17
Two words;
Bloody. Brilliant.
hpfan addict chapter 15 . 2/15
Awwe !-that was lovely !-I mean it -I loved it !-I would have loved if “Jo," had written his part in the story this way -don't get me wrong,-I'm not saying, that by any means, it wasn't exactly as it was meant to be,-but merely, as a Cedric-fan, I find that your reprieve, makes logical sense!-anyways, I loved it!- cheers!-
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 10 . 2/4
"In fact, I think that once this tournament is over I should drop out of Hogwarts and become an actor."
Lol.
zombiekins5948 chapter 15 . 1/3
Please make more updates. I want to have a boyfriend who has a dessert taste in them it would be delicious
sakuras.horcrux chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Whelp, I found me a new otp
Starkidpotterzyx chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
I'm so happy you didn't keep kill him :)
gabriella651 chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
I loved it. I loved it! I loved it! It was honestly such a beautiful fanfiction because they bonded over such a simple and tangible thing... Desserts! There was no big life and death thing looming over them at all times so it was very happy (the storyline). And I love how they became the best of friends. It could have actually happened in the real books. Job well done I must say. It was absolutely fantastic!
ColorfulBreese chapter 15 . 12/5/2014
I'm so glad I found this fic, loved it! will definetly be reading more of your stuff. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
So cute.
luzhasswag chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
Do a sequel about them in the summer! Please
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
This is the second time I've read this story and I still cant get over it. I would really like it if you wrote more with this pairing. I love the way you portray Cedric and your Hermione is always very in character. Please make another story like this :)
bookluv22 chapter 15 . 9/16/2014
Yeah! All is well! Hermione and Cedric! I could totally see a sequel for this!
ZodiacWriter chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
The second time I have read this. It is that good. This is amazing. But now I'm craving an eclair...
LovingPillow chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
Well, I've been reading this way too often. But it's just too cute to pass up, even when I know almost every other chapter x)
DivineDebris chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
This was amazing! Masterfully written, great characterisations. I loved every minute of it!
854 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »