Reviews for Eclairs
stefanie1955 chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
I like the slow build up and the blossoming friendship _
VonPelt chapter 15 . 12/4/2016
A sweet, funny story. Would read again.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2016
Yeah cho, you could do better. He actually actively tries to make girls worship and fawn over him. The whole idea that he's after Hermione because she doesn't act like that doesn't hold water when he tries to make every girl respond to him that way and enjoys it. I'm giving this story a pass and hopefully I'll find a story with this pairing where he's not an arrogant douche.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
I don't really find Cedric attractive in this. He has a girlfriend and he's flirting with Hermione and trying to make her admit she likes him. For what? Just to be an arrogant douche? Cheating is an instant turn off for me and immediately makes me dislike the person cheating, whether it's emotional or physical cheating. I really hope you aren't making him into this big of a douche and he's not really with cho, but it doesn't seem like it. I'm actually feeling bad for Cho as she's dating an arrogant cheating jerk.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I'm really curious about how this is going to turn out and I'm excited to keep reading. I did cringe and almost exit out of the story at the ridiculous overused cliche of a guy cleaning food off a girls face. It's not romantic to me and is slightly disgusting, in my opinion. It also reminds me of cleaning my little sisters face off after meals. Why do people choose to sexualize someone being so uncoordinated they can't get food into their mouth and them being a slob unable to use a napkin when they do miss their mouth? It's also weird to have a man cleaning your face off like your a toddler and then portray that like it's something romantic or causes you to get aroused. Just...It's weird for me.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/22/2016
I loved that fic so much omg...sadly tho it was shorter than I would have liked it to be. HOWEVER, Cedric Diggory is second hottest only to Draco Malfoy with glasses (sigh) it was from another fic lol
Guest chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
"You tell me," Ron said, "you were the one who was supposed to be researching magical methods of...beetling, was it?"

"Bugging", Hermione corrected.

I see what ya did there ;D
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
"well, I'll be dead before the year's out, I can assure you." (Cedric's Line)

THAT WAS WORSE THAN A FRED JOKE OMG WHY :'(
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 14 . 8/2/2016
Second time reader with so much love for this fic!
wolfstars chapter 15 . 5/13/2016
such a sweet ending.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 15 . 3/19/2016
Absolutely love this! Thank you so much for sharing!
Charlie0925 chapter 15 . 1/9/2016
Dang, brilliant, brilliant writing here honey, I just wish there was more, much more! ;o)
harryislife chapter 15 . 12/4/2015
Aww, cute, I'm not Hermiones biggest fan, but I liked how you portrayed her
lilreader23 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
This is a story that I have read over and over again. Unfortunately there isn't many stories for Cedic and Hermione pairing but without a doubt this is one of the most likeable ones iv read. Really good story.
Cassiopeia G chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I boarded the Cedmione ship because of you and this lovely story. Keep up the great works~
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »