Reviews for Eclairs
Sausagedoggo chapter 7 . 12/1/2020
Not a huge fan of this fanfic. I do like the pacing of the story. However, I do not like the portrayal of Viktor and Cho as romantic competitors for Cedric and Hermione. They are both very out of character and also have been written as complete assholes. There’s no tension wondering who Cedric and Hermione are going to choose, there’s no guilt. People don’t tend to be this one dimensional.
Also Ginny is much more than just a fangirl. In the 4th book she’s trying to distance herself from Harry and date other people. Not just find another boy to fangirl over.
RedNight6 chapter 15 . 10/10/2020
This was so heartwarming! :3 Good job done!
AliceMalefoy chapter 15 . 9/10/2020
Really enjoyed it, thanks
avpm lover chapter 6 . 9/8/2020
Cedric sure did a good job FINDing someone as good as Hermione
belladonablush chapter 15 . 8/12/2020
What an adorably sweet story...that is making me crave eclairs!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2020
Hello! I've only just discovered this... 11 years very late!

Oh my goodness, I absolutely adored your fanfic. I love your writing and I love, love your version of Cedric, I love how you built their relationship, so cute and I appreciated that you kept it within GOF-canon. Thank you for sharing your words with us. Really enjoyed it.
Phiaso chapter 15 . 6/25/2020
So cute!
Mnej chapter 15 . 5/20/2020
Amazing story! I love every single one of the chapters. This was the right amount of fluff and romance. Thanks for the story!
dhfjgd chapter 15 . 5/4/2020
wonderful story! i loved every part of it
hpfan93.4 chapter 1 . 4/19/2020
Adorable. Great exchange between the two of them
Aniara27 chapter 15 . 3/9/2020
Enjoyed reading it so much! Light and fluffy. Missing an epilogue though.
sherriithewriter chapter 15 . 2/27/2020
What a lovely, lovely story. You made me love Cedmione. What a great pairing. I really enjoyed your writing style and so appreciate you seeing it through to the end. It was really great!
Salovi chapter 15 . 1/21/2020
Dang, this was CUTE! Thanks for writing and sharing!
Merlie chapter 15 . 12/2/2019
Perfect ending to a perfect story. This is by far the best Cedric/Hermione fic, and I congratulate you on its obvious success!
pinkiemillie chapter 15 . 11/30/2019
I’m glad I found this fic but sad that it was over too soon. I love your take on their characters and love the romance you built. Really good job!
1,043 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »