Reviews for Eclairs
Merlie chapter 14 . 11/30/2019
Oh thank god, I almost cried too. He’s alive! Great chapter, I had so many nerves reading this argh!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/29/2019
Oh my god he’s dead isn’t he? Ugh please don’t be dead! Great chapter by the way, kept me on my toes
Merlie chapter 12 . 11/29/2019
This chapter was perfect. Especially towards the end *wink*, I’m still over the moon about it! Now I’m super convinced that Cedric better survive this and he and Hermione will live happily ever after. Crossing fingers!
Merlie chapter 11 . 11/29/2019
The plot thickens! I really do hope Cedric survives this. I wasn’t particularly fond of him before, but your story totally changed my mind about him. He’s so charming, flirty, and such a gentleman. I’m already in love!
Merlie chapter 10 . 11/29/2019
I just love Sirius and his sense of humor, and the fact that he reads Witch Weekly? Classic LOL. I’m so happy how Cedric and hermione’s relationship continues to grow. They are so cute together!
Merlie chapter 9 . 11/29/2019
Interesting how Dumbledore trusts Cedric with Sirius’s secret, even more interesting that Cedric can get Hermione to skip class and spend the day with him! It’s so sweet I had to read that part over twice. Good job!
Merlie chapter 8 . 11/29/2019
The list LOL. I have to admit those questions would be on my mind too.
Merlie chapter 7 . 11/29/2019
Oh it is so a date. Cedric is just too charming for his own good.
Merlie chapter 6 . 11/29/2019
What a twist! Cedric saves Hermione instead? Pure genius. I swear I read that scene over and over again because it was just so sweet and satisfying. Another really great chapter! Gave me so much butterflies
Merlie chapter 5 . 11/29/2019
Cho is so unbearable. Oddly enough, I like your portrayal of her than what I read in the books or in the film. At least she’s not boring. Great chapter! Can’t wait to see what happens next
Merlie chapter 4 . 11/29/2019
I love the exchange between Cedric and McGonagall, and it’s so cute how Cedric is really into that book. I think I may be really into Cedric 3
Merlie chapter 3 . 11/29/2019
I think I’m falling more and more in love with this version of Cedric. And Ginny is just too hilarious LOL. love this chapter, and on to the next!
Merlie chapter 2 . 11/29/2019
Wow I’m loving Cedric’s protectiveness! I never thought much about his character, but I really love the way you portrayed him. Great job!
Merlie chapter 1 . 11/29/2019
Interesting pairing. I’ve never read a Cedric/Hermione fic before but it’s very cute so far!
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 15 . 11/27/2019
Wonderful story! But it’s not just the summer they’ll be apart. He graduated. Waaaah!

I’m glad you decided to let him live. I wasn’t sure if you planned to stick to canon and kill him off during the third task.

Lovely read!