Reviews for Eclairs
kkroonie chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
I absolutely adore this story! I love how you wrote Cedric. He's so cheeky & adorable. I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
I can't believe it, but you're the first person ever to have actually made me get over Draco Malfoy (even if just the slightest bit) and start shipping Hermione with Cedric.

This was beautiful.

Third time I'm reading this actually because 'Eclairs' is one of the best I've read so far and there's just no other story with this pairing I can find out there to compare to this one. KUDOS!

Really hoping you'll maybe cook up another flawless Cedmione fic in the future :)

Keep on writing!
uber-monster.
AliBelly chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
Since I've already reviewed this story, I had to do it on this chapter! Just re-read, and I still fucking love this story! I was giggling so hard throughout it! I really have a soft spot for this :D
BLACKSGIRL chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Aww! That was such a cute story! Your a great writer!
Senshi-of-Love chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
You have opened my eyes to the world of Cedric/Hermione. ;D I love this story! (I almost cried with relief when Cedric came out ALIVE. Again, loved it.
Evani chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
I adored it, and I absolutely can not believe that I never noticed the review button on the phone, even when I look for it, and then I suddenly found it, well, I adore your writing and I am immensely satisfied with the story :)
These Lonely Skies chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I got really scared around Chapter 13 that you would be true to the book verse and it was making me really dread the last chapters but THANK THE LORD you were merciful. I love Cedric as he's written. More interesting than usual. Much less angsty than some people make out. Excellent work all up.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
A SEQUEL, pretty pretty please? ;)

- Puff
SicilyRoyalty chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Ginny laughed. "Maybe he'll dump her and start a book club with you
That cracked me up!
ugh. cho is such a jealous twit!
I love it!
Mad Pronggs chapter 15 . 4/13/2013
Amazingg...Just amazingg
Written Fire chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
I'd worried a bit over how this was going to end, but you ended it perfectly. I love it!
Daisy Frankie chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
Aw this was adorable! Absolutely loved your Cedric
stargarnet chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
my favourite so far, and trust me, I've read alot. So awesome!
Katniss Amelia Weasley chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
This is one of the BEST fanfictions I've ever read! Honestly I love it! :D The fact the romance is saved to the end made it so much more special! x3 I would have never shipped Hermione with anyone but Ron, but that was so good that I now ship Cedric x Hermione! xD But I will still always love Romione I'm afraid :3 But all the same, the was brilliant! :D
SicilyRoyalty chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
AHHH! such a cute fluffy piece! loved every minute of it!
842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »