Reviews for Eclairs
Blown chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
This is so sweet... your chracterization of Cedric is awesome... and you managed to make the theme of eclairs transcend the entire novel. Is this becoming a series? Can you envision them continuing with this for the rest of their lives?
Marion Hood chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
I spent half this story worrying how she would cope when he died. Thank you for not killing him off. Loved the ending.
Cba logging in chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
I'm so glad he's alive! This is SO one of my favourite fics...
I'm off to read your others now - :)
NovemberDreamin chapter 15 . 10/29/2013
Oh man, that ending line 3 I love this story! Thank you so much for writing it 3
NovemberDreamin chapter 14 . 10/29/2013
Thank god he's alive! Man I wish this was how the actual story went! I've grown to love him so much in this story, you're right, they didn't give him nearly enough time in the actual novels ;(
I'dGetSleazyForFredWeasley chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
I'm so glad i stayed up until 12.30 on a school night to read this. Best fanfiction i think i've ever read. You're a fantastic writer ! Please write more :)
Nemrut chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
Really liked this and how charming and likeable you made Cedric. The friendship between Cedric and Hermione was rather well developed too.

If I had one point of criticism, it was that you too the lazy way out with Cho, making her unreasonable, irrational and overly-jealous and making Krum a bit douchier than in canon as well. Easier to start a romance if the people they are leaving are scummy, I guess, but it did feel contrived, as the only reason for them to become this unpleasant was to make Cedric and Hermione seem like good guys while they were doing something a bit amoral.

Outside of that, really liked it. Thanks for sharing this.
lety77 chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
This was one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Cedric was charmingly flirtasouis and very sweet about showing Hermione that he liked her. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories.
happyreader chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
I've wanted to read a good Cedric Hermione story where Cedric does not die and FINALLY.. thank you for sharing!
Amie01 chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
I know you wrote this years ago, but I just have to say that I can't even express how glad I am that you didn't kill Cedric off. It only occurred to me at around chapter 11 that he dies, because the story had been so happy and lovely, and then I began to panic.. :L Loved the story though, it was a really enjoyable read :)
kkroonie chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
I absolutely adore this story! I love how you wrote Cedric. He's so cheeky & adorable. I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
I can't believe it, but you're the first person ever to have actually made me get over Draco Malfoy (even if just the slightest bit) and start shipping Hermione with Cedric.

This was beautiful.

Third time I'm reading this actually because 'Eclairs' is one of the best I've read so far and there's just no other story with this pairing I can find out there to compare to this one. KUDOS!

Really hoping you'll maybe cook up another flawless Cedmione fic in the future :)

Keep on writing!
uber-monster.
AliBelly chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
Since I've already reviewed this story, I had to do it on this chapter! Just re-read, and I still fucking love this story! I was giggling so hard throughout it! I really have a soft spot for this :D
BLACKSGIRL chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Aww! That was such a cute story! Your a great writer!
Senshi-of-Love chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
You have opened my eyes to the world of Cedric/Hermione. ;D I love this story! (I almost cried with relief when Cedric came out ALIVE. Again, loved it.
852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »