Reviews for Eclairs
DragonQuillZ chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
Music video? Your college work sure sounds exciting... Anyway... Wow poor Hermione... I wanted to cry when they were going to the hospital wing, it was so sad... And Cedric's being really sweet as well suggesting they stay in and eat ├ęclairs! Oh Cedric meet Sirius? I can't wait to see that! Great chapter and i can't wait for the next one!

~DQ
Carrie96235 chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
I'm not really a big fan of Cho Chang or anything, but I think Hermione could have been a bit nicer when Cho came up to her to explain. It made it seem like Hermione was a bit stuck up (in my opinion at least), other than that, you did a good job with the chapter.
fairytalefantasistx3 chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
Aw, I've read all the chapters! Please update soon, I absolutely love your story.
Lyni Potter chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
Love the story!

I love the relationship between Hermione and Cedric.

I hope they kiss soon, hehe.

Anyways, cheers!
kag20 chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
That was a really good chapter. I loved how Cedric stood by Hermione. Cho was really nice. I hope its real. Are you in film school? I also graduated from film school and am working on a masters in screen writing. Good luck with your music video.
abovetheserpentine chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
I wish Cedric would wipe MY tears away! *sobs*

Dah, he is so hot and sexy and sweet and cute and hot... *sigh*

You write him so well! :D

It's 3am again... woops?
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
Oh wow! This exciting stuff! I cannot wait to read the next update! I was wondering if Cedric would be meeting Sirius. I greatly enjoyed the update, it was such a pleasure to read! I have missed the updates and am looking forward to the next! I am intirgued to see how Cedric reacts to snuffles. :)
cannotstopwriting chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
I feel so sorry for Hermione and Cedric, it is so sad. I can't believe she is getting hatemail. Although everyone loves the bit of drama Rita Skeeter creates. I never saw the scene in the Hospital wing coming, it was a shock. So does this mean in the next chapter Sirus, 'Snuffles' will be introduced to cedric. This story is great, Please update soon. Good luck. I also liked the bit with cedrics parents letters, that was cute of them. :]
Rowena Stark chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
update soon, that chapter was really good.
jayley chapter 8 . 1/14/2009
such a cute story! makes eclairs seem like a good dessert choice around cute boys
Spindle Faerie chapter 8 . 1/14/2009
you must update soon, because i have fallen in love with this story and i.. well, i'd just like to read more of it sometime in the near future.

oh my, i just remembered, the third task's next

whatre you going to do with him?

i think i'll die if you kill him, plus it would pretty much kill your story.

and then i'd cry
ally chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
what exactly does she do with that eclair...? lol.

love the story.
OMgosh23456 chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Ah!You can't just leave us like that!We need more!

(composes self)...Update soon. Plz. Ur story is really good!
Burning-candlelight chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
Oh I must say I am really enjoying this story. It's my first time reading Cedric/Hermione and I had my doubts at first but you have changed my opinion entirely!

Great story and I love the way you have portrayed Cedric _

Update soon!

x
iloveapplejuice chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
ohmygawd. i know its irritating but i am dying to read more so please update!

Immitating Cedric Diggory... "I'm dying!"

Hahaha, it was really good up to the point that I completely abandoned my Microbiology and Parasitology

homework. My guy best friend was like, "You are so going to regret it tomorrow." and I was like, "As long

as I can read about Cedric with a story this good then I'll live." and he was like "I thought you like Edward?"

and I was like... "Same person to me."

*cackles evilly.

Ohh, by the way, I really appreciate it how much you're making the characters more realistic

and not overemphasizing their "Beauty". I also love how the story is progressing, not too fast and not too

slow. I can get the sweet feeling of Cedric and Hermione without being irritated thinking that a few

talks amounts to sex or a lot of snogging. Honestly, people tend to really get over the top sometimes, it's

nauseating.

Well, anyway, good luck with your writing!
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »