Reviews for Eclairs
abovetheserpentine chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
I love how Cedric loves books. Sigh.

LOL! Cedric, you idiot, she was not your 'object'. Hahaha.

Cedric and Ginny... I can see the appeal. But please, for the love of God, tell me she has a crush on Harry and not Cedric in this story! :

However, be entitled to your Cedric/Ginny story. I would normally read it, as it would be written by you, but I can't bring myself to pair Cedric with anyone other than Hermione. It's like... adultery! :O But have fun with it... *shudder*

Loved it, as always. Can't wait for the update tomorrow! :) Wow, it's 4am this time. This is bad...
DogStar15 chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
I absolutely adore this story. It's so wonderfully written, and the characters are all in check.

And Cedric is amazing. I wish I had him for my boyfriend...
Azure-x-Roze chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
Great chapter, though I'm pretty sure Cedric's in seventh year. And I never liked Cho anyway. Seemed too clingy in the books. I would say update soon but, you do that anyway ;)
DelenaShipper chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
I really love your story it's nice and the character are not ooc

keep the good work.
DragonQuillZ chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
Ah nice twist with the second task mix up there. And i'm glad there's no more drama with Viktor or Cho. Hmm i wonder why his friends keep smirking at her ;)... I just love you cheeky Cedric and can't wait for another great chapter!

~DQ
diamond-helen chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
I love this story! i haven't giggled so much in ages, id be reacting ike Ginny not all cool calm and collected like Hermione!
Alenor chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
oh 3 very good chappies. can't wait for more ~ Alenor
Rowena Stark chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
update soon please.
me chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
omg mj! haha that is awsum! i am thinking that a cheeky cedric is very edward-ish (_-)lol :D i shall now continue reading at once - i shall not have to hunt you down after all haha.
ginnylovesharry07 chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
good chapter, can't wait to see her champion is, cedric or krum. Oh!

update soon.
sayochama chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
I really love the friendship that you're developing between Cedric and Hermione. Cedric is charming, and Hermione remains delightfully prickly.

I'm looking forward to the next part.
Alexandra5 chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Your is one of those fics I just don't want to stop reading. I go to the bathroom, go get glasses of water (that's why I go to the bathroom so much), try to do anything else but finish reading a chapter. I really love it!

And your Cedric is absolutely prefect, granted we didn't find out much about him during GoF but still...

One question though... isn't Cedric supposed to be in Seventh year? I maybe mistaken, I haven't read GoF for a while but I really thought he was in his last year.

Anyway, I'm already subscribed to anything you write so just expect a lot more reviews from me.

Cheers!
JellyBellys chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
I don't always enjoy a shrill Cho, but since I just wrote a story where I said Cedric only invited her to the Yule Ball because she threatened to hex his bollocks off...well I can't throw stones. And it is kind of canon.

But yes, I love it, again I love your Ron, and I REALLY want to know what obscene things Hermione did to that poor innocent pastry.
DragonQuillZ chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Wow... Who knew Cedric secretly fantasized about ├ęclairs... This story is Hilarious! And who knew Ron had it in him throw such an awesome defence! I'm really loving this so far so brilliant work and can't wait for the next one!

~DQ
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
LOL! I just love the humor that is based within this fic. It certainly is charming and enjoyable to read. I am so glad that Cedric broke up with Cho, that certainly was a relief. Thank you for the lovely update!
846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »