Reviews for You Don't Fool Me
loved it please update..
princetongirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
loved it update soon
TheKRose chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
aww, i loved it. you shouldl keep going and post the next chapter up pretty soon. post more soon please. happy new year.
gigglingismylife chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was really good.I love that Julian can see right through Brooke nd he can see that she's not truly happy. I can't wait to read more.

Update Soon!
rosseyanna chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Love it! I can't wait how this story turns out. Please update soon.
Angell4NEPatriots chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aw! I am so happy you decided to write another Brulian story. How sad that Brooke used to be so vivacious but here she is spending, New Year's Eve all alone. I loved that Julian came in and is forcing her to analyze her life. I enjoy their banter. I am glad that he can see thru her facade in a way that her friends can't because they are so busy with their own lives. I loved this story and I am anxiously awaiting the next update...I am dying to see where this goes. Thank you and keep up the great work! More soon, please!
delphine05 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
love it thanks !

update soon please
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Love it...! As usual, I'm always looking for the BL side to it, I do it unconsciosly, I swear!

I'm warming up to the idea of Brulian, but if they make Lucas a cheerleader for Brulian, after we've seen the way he hates Julian, I'm going to lose it!

Can't wait for the next chapter!