Reviews for Happiness Is A Faraway Place
Great story, love it
Seddie love4ever chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Kill urself!
Ruth chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh deary, i love all your iCarly stories for your reflections, the poetic quality, realism i appropriate places, musings and narrative style...and beautiful :')
ld0809 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Oh my god. Every time I read this story, it gets better and better. You are an amazing writer and I love all of your fics! They always make me cry :) You focus on Freddie and Carly from Sam's POV and I love that because it's the one sore spot in the relationship. Keep writing and doing an amazing job :)
Julefor chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was so heartbreaking. I'm sad. It was good reading though.
SlingtheSlingshot chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Ugh! This my favorite Seddie that you've done. I was planning on reviewing it earlier but I became an idiot trying not to cry and failing. I thought about how life's been trating me for a while so yeah.. I review only now. Your story touched me a lot. About how people make the wrong decisions some times. Been there, done that. :

Anyways, what I liked most about this was the confrontation between Freddie and Sam. How they talked about the what if's, what could have been's and the why's. Man, I love the way you write! ;) You always portray them so well. Okay, so I really can't think of any more good things to say since I could feel a headache coming but I just wanted you to know that you are a good writer because you conveyed the character's feelings to the reader. :) Keep up the good work! :)
it's simply me chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I don't care how old this is or whatever, 'cause this was FANTASTICALLY written. The emotion was really overflowing and it's probably one of the rare stories I really connected with. Like truly felt what the characters were meant to feel. So great job, truly.
Wishing for Shooting Stars chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Oh. My. Freaking. Crackers! Ok so I read one of your earlier ones and decided to read more of yours. Then I see this and I can't speak. I read this before and cried and as I'm rereading the ending I feel something wet on my cheek and realize I'm crying again. This is honestly one of my favorite seddie stories. Unfortuantely I think that in this scenario Freddie would make that desiscion. Of course if I was there I would have attacked him for it but why ruin a good story right!
isinkintohearts chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was just...pretty angsty and sad. Really, really sad. I love how you portrayed them both perfectly and how you wrote it beautifully. Great job!
thecoeur chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Wow, amazing, just incredibly amazing.

I love the first two lines: He and I had something beautiful,But so dysfunctional, it couldn't last.

God, I kept hoping it wouldn't end like that but it did, and the fact is that it couldn't have been more perfect.

Great story!
GDrone chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Fantastic. I really kind of loved it. And I felt pretty bad for Carly. Yet I found myself rooting for an annulment...

Great story!
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
So I was looking through your stories for the awards to make sure I didn't forget to nominate any of yours that I really love when I realized that OMG I had never read this and then I did and I felt like such an idiot!

This is absolutely heartbreaking and beautiful and gah so freaking perfect. You are like the un-resolved reigning Queen of Angst. Seriously. How in the world do you manage to break my heart and not make me hate you with all the little pieces? (I do believe I stole that from somewhere, so sorry to whomever I have unitentionally but kind of intentionally stolen from).

And this is most deff being nominated!

P.S. on a side note. No the boys are nothing like that. Especially the hockey boys. And it's a shame because hockey boys are so darn cute but they usually freaking know it and it takes away all the fun. Interestingly enough, hockey is the only game I like. :D
Jen.RxH chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
that. was. beautiful

godd it made me tear up.

do a world a favour and keep writing
Sushihiro chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Aww, I could cry right now! This is so sad, but it's a great lesson.