Reviews for Take The Bad With The Good
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Cool.

Like Harley stating that one day she's going to find Batsy's radio. I would be impressed if she ever did.
princessebee chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
To be honest, I could about smack you for this one. Seriously, Harley beat up by the Joker and in a session with Leland? DONE. Soo many times. Not as many times as Harley beat up by the Joker and on Ivy's doorstep, but still...

... yet this is still well-written and interesting from Joan's POV. It's always interesting to see Harley through Joan's POV and I think you made some really astute observations in this fic. It was really more Joan's piece than Harley's, which is intriguing in itself (if you felt like tackling any of the other Rogues, you could do similar pieces) because life at Arkham must indeed be demoralising for the staff. With Harley there is a particular resonance of course. I'm not sure so much about the set-up though. We all know Harley has a healthy dose of denial to keep her going, but I don't think that's the most interesting angle you could've taken this one from. Nonetheless, it did allow for Joan's observation at the end.

All in all this is a very well-written and interesting story and a great contribution to the store of JxH fics, but, for me, doesn't quite punch it home.
Batman Fan chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I enjoyed this perspective. Seldom are the points of view of the psychiatrists more than merely glanced at. Seeing Harley in that light puts a new perspective on her involvment in the Arkham society. And shows Harley as mentally unbalanced as opposed to the cute ditzy doc who has the hots for a criminal pschopath. It was well written and descriptive. I love Harley's story it facinates me and ive never thought of it like that.
Badr chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Wow-very perceptive treatment here, of both Harley and Dr Leland. As per usual, your story is extremely well-written and realistic-just another day at Arkham. I like Dr Leland's echo of Harley's sentiment at the end; it was a nice touch.