Reviews for Tahoe Tanglings
hetzel4 chapter 22 . 2/13/2010
Awe...hooray for HEA! So sad it's done. It's been a great ride though. Congratulations on a job well done. I loved it!
TheLadyKT chapter 22 . 2/13/2010
benn loving the story for the beginning
cshorte chapter 22 . 2/13/2010
Loved it!
Cullen.Love.101 chapter 22 . 2/13/2010
Such a beautiful conclusion, thanks for sharing this wonderful story - simply brilliant!
stinkyfeet chapter 22 . 2/12/2010
oh wow so unexpected. i really didn't want this story to end. What a wonderful story! i loved it, wonderfully written, really. I'll miss the updates, so come out with another story soon, ill be looking out for it.
rebecca's mom chapter 22 . 2/12/2010
Thank you for a WONDERFUL story! I enjoyed it immensely and will miss it dearly. The Happily Ever After was beautiful and I love how the story ended (although I am sad it's over).

I look forward to reading more of your lovely writing in the future!

Take care,

XOX
Hope4more chapter 22 . 2/12/2010
Que song, Taking You Home...by Don Henley. Great story, great chapter, great characters. So it's all wrapped up? I think I'm a little sad. I was hoping for Jake or Mike to get an ass whooping. I'd like Rose to shove a stiletto up their ass, Alice to knee them in the junk. Emmett to applaud and laugh hysterically, while Edward gets a few punches in while Jasper holds up a sign saying it's the end of the round. Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner, Edward's hand gets thrust into the air. Bella is standing by smacking her gum and in a skimpy cheerleading outfit. Eat your heart out boys!

Anyways...not the review I am sure you were looking for. But wanted to say, it's been fun. Thanks!
Twilight2Midnight chapter 22 . 2/12/2010
I'm going to cry now - please pass the tissues!

I can not believe this story is over!

TT has been one of my favourites for SO LONG!

How sad to finish but now I know there's a HEA - so I'm glad for all of them :)

Couldn't we have got one last lemon in there of old times sake - maybe an Epilogue?

LOL - just want more!

Thank you to the both of you gorgeous girls - YOU SO ROCK :)
twilightnaley19 chapter 22 . 2/12/2010
WHY? I AM SO SAD THAT THIS IS THE END, I AM GOING TO MISS THIS STORY, BUT I AM GLAD THAT BELLA AND EDWARD GOT THEIR HAPPY ENDING. I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. GREAT JOB.
Jacky-Cullen chapter 22 . 2/12/2010
Wait, that's the end? NO! I love this story, and it was one of the first ones I ever read when I first got addicted to fanfiction. I don't want it to be over!
motherduckatschool chapter 22 . 2/12/2010
It's over?

AW

Loved it.

Motherduckatschool
TwiDi chapter 22 . 2/12/2010
*blubbering* Hey girl, *hiccup*.. broken record here, *releasing a shuddering sigh* that was a beautiful chapter.. *sniffle* so fucking beautiful *blowing my nose* I can't believe it's over though :( at al!

AWESOME job sweets :D I'm gonna miss this story so much!

Broken record here, for the last time, *sigh* over and out..
Sophia24 chapter 22 . 2/12/2010
that was so good! I loved it so so much. It was realistic, sweet, and brilliantly written! :D
jingles4thestorm chapter 22 . 2/12/2010
Whoa, that's the end? A little abrupt if you ask me. But then again you didn't.

Anyway I loved the story. Thanks for writing a good one!
shalu chapter 22 . 2/11/2010
really enjoyed the story, all the couples; thanks for writing!
892 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »