Reviews for A Long Band Day
LoonyLoopyLuna6 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
So true xD our flute section which I am happily a part of passes around a special rock and we all kiss it for good luck. We have a chant we do as a band before comps, and I wouldn't change a thing about those long days 3
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I know what that's like. Recently my Band got a One at Districts and moved on to State. It was our first time and we were syked. We got a II as the final score (Missing a I by one judges rating). We were also the smallest band there, 36-40 members. Nice story, i think it describes the situation perfectly. ;) ~Har~
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Gotta luv those comps. I hate parade comps. when you're standing in the sun for like 3 hours and then it only takes 5 minutes to pass the competition/judging area!
PhantomPenguin chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This really made me smile D It is everything that a competition day is, last minute practices and all.

We have our section rituals too; we do them right before we get ready to line up to march onto the field for our performance. Great job, and thanks for making me remember all of the wonderful (and exhausting) compeition days that I've had _
Band Geek Bella chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Well, besides the ratings :P That's exactly what happened with me.. eww.. happened. I'm all done! Now I'm sad, but your story is great! I was always one of the kids helping check in uniforms, but we get candy so it's ok. Great job!
falsifiedsunlite chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This is all so true. I always get there early with my McDonalds and throw my stuff in my "spot".

Band-O-Grams. Gotta love 'em. Anyway, great job! I enjoyed it. :)