Reviews for Always With You
Ah-nonymous chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
sry! my review got cut off...heheh...anyways...

OMG! i get it now Michelle is Misty DUH! but y is she in disguise? hmm...this adds even more suspense to ur story and how odes mark know her is he a team rocket member or sumthing UPDATRE SOON but more importantly...UPDATE TOGETHER SOON

XD
Ah-nonymous chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
OMG!
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
Aw! I bet Misty's dead, but that's just me. I wonder what's up with Michelle, hmm? She seems... sketchy! .
poka chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Wow. You've got me hooked on your story. I'm enjoying it immensly. Can't wait for the next update!
KillerJawz chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Absolutly FANTASTIC. God Milotic, this is why your my favourite AAML author, you never stop amazing me. A fantastic story so far, very sweet and the personalities are fantasticly matched. Well done, please update when you can . 5/5
pikagurl23 chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
Hey, nice chapter here Milotic! And, though the battle scene did seem to be a bit rushed, battles never are the easiest things to write. No matter how you cut it, a battle in fanfiction just isn't as appealing unless you're watching it, so don't worry about it being rushed.

Anyways, great job and I await your next update!
swimming-toon-lover chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
There is nothing wrong with this story, it's awesome! I'm really enjoying it, and I've got some ideas of what's going on forming so you need to keep going so I can see if I'm right!

STL
omegarulesall chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
wow this is really interesting. hope you update soon.
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
Aw! What happened to Misty? Was she attacked, too?

The only major problem for this chapter is you have Misty say, "Misty chooses -Pokemon name-" instead of "I choose -Pokemon name-".

Please update soon!
the sky's bouquet chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
I bet I know who Michelle is! *Giggles insanely.* I liked this chapter a lot. Why this story isn't popular, who knows? But those Pokeshippers not reading it are missing out big time! Anyway, I'll try to compose myself. Not many stories I've been putting on my alerts have been updated in a while, so I'm hyper with glee.

Good luck with the rest of the story,

The Sky's Bouquet
Brittany chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
When I saw this updated, I couldn't remember the story because it's been a while. But I re-read the prologue, which reminded me that I was very interested in it just from that, and I became excited to read this chapter. Now I'm even more interested in it. I really hope you get the chance to update it soon because I really, really, really want to find out what happens next! I think your stories are great, by the way, and definitely well-written. I'm sure this fic will get more popular as it develops more. It's really great so far! )
pikagurl23 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Great start Milotic! I can't wait to see what's in store for the trio and where Misty fits into this whole scenario. I am glad to hear that you haven't abandoned 'Together' as I have been looking forward to an update.

Anyways, I hope you had a safe and happy Christmas and have a wonderful New Year!
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
*laugh* Woah, that was intense! A little repetitious at the end with the descriptions of bothe the television and the dream, but otherwise really good! I loved how it was in Ash's POV; it really added to the fic. I hope you can tear yourself away from the Wii long enough to update, but if not, your faithful readers understand! *laugh* Seriously, though, great job on this fic!
Brittany chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh, I am intrigued! Can't wait to read the next part!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2