Reviews for Romeo and Juliet
Tsuraya-chan chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
It's a really nice story, and I really wish you'd update. :)

That's being plain about your story right up there.

You're a great writer, I love your writing style. I also like your pen name, if it counts. Keep on writing I love your story.

PS: I'd love you more if you updated more often. xD
Ruby Lanx chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
love it! please continue.
vicucha chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
I'm glad it was worth the wait :)
Complicated021 chapter 4 . 2/10/2012
Hmm.. :3

you know? I kinda like this story..

Update the next chapter :D
S.Spooky chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
It would be great if you continued writing this story. Thank goodness I didn't delete this off my alerts.
hinata3487 chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
i do plz keep writing i want to know what happens really bad i just love this story its so so so so so beatiful (did i spell that right)
thatROXASlover chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
sweet story. cant wait to see how ollette reacts to roxas hangin with namne...that'll be funny. :)
midnight-heart chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Yay! You updated! Such a sweet story and I'm anticipating the next chapter!
Faith Angel chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
Oh, I remember reading this long ago! XD

Now you update! XD Oh well, I'm very glad that you did. I was fond with this story then and I'm still fond of it now. It is more interesting that Roxas already has a girlfriend but he's finding himself liking Naminé.

I ask you, please don't abandon this story and update.

God bless!
Innocence and Instinct chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
sweet update x3
iinexpressible chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
You'll keep writing, right? 'Cause I like it, heheh...It is like a drama TV show, love it!
S.Spooky chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
The beginning made me laugh with Cid tinkering with his receiving core. Seriously, couldn't he wait till practice to fiddle around with the depth chart? I'd just start both Demyx and Riku as receivers. Put Demyx on the strong side with Riku on the left. Throw in a tight end and a running back. That's money right there!
keariel chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
i likes it, please continue!
NoNo-XD chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
awesome story so far..keep up d good work and chapter 2 wasnt dat bad as u think it is...
AlysiaRhythm chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
I hope this review will help you update faster! Please? I love this story alot so far!