Reviews for Strawberry Wine
awesome!
a.mario.ulloa chapter 4 . 1/26
kyou could have say that the MC is a girl...
siestra575a chapter 35 . 12/28/2015
One of the most enjoyable stories I have for writing this.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2015
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Cool! I love it!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/11/2014
Aaaaaaawww
XYV chapter 23 . 3/17/2013
Sorry for not reviewing that much... The introduction of Jay was fun. I've been a bit busy, but I hope to read the rest soon (maybe not today though). I love this story so far! I'll post a final review, when I finally finish!
XYV chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
Sorry I didn't get to finish my review! I really love your character and your writing style is awesome. I will keep reading when I can.
XYV chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
This is really good so far. I can't wait to read the rest! So I read your bio and saw that you like self insert fictions. I wanted to recommend Sunstones to go home by CAPJHMPAgirl. It is one of my favs. I also wanted suggest Stupid Cupid by demigodkid1999. Just suggestions if you were looking for something to read.
jory014 chapter 35 . 9/27/2012
This is a very nice story. Although I have to admit that the 2nd to 3rd chapter was boring that I have skimmed through it. But still good.
This is the first time I read a self-insert fic, although I expected the worse actually it wasn't bad. It was remarkable actually...
Good enough to keep me reading. Nice work!

-jory014
MikeLover chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
Heey! Neewww Reader!

IM on chapter nine, just finished it.

I know your story is already finished but I'm voting for Gray! When i was like 10 (Im 15 now) i would play FOMT on my little gameboy and I got all addicted then I went through that "Im too cool for videogames" stage and now I'm back and I'm totally addicted to that little game.. haha.

My girl is going for Gray :D

I'm also playing like 2 other HM games haha, your not the only one who finds it addicting!

Anyway, loooove the story!
GintsukiKyu chapter 36 . 7/21/2011
This fic was really nice I'll read the sequel in the futur.
WhatATangledWebSheWeaves chapter 35 . 5/8/2011
Squeee! This story is amazing! I particularly liked the last few chapters ;)
andIJDC chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
well normally, I actually try to avoid self-insert stories but seeing all the positive reviews the story was getting, I was kinda tempted to check it out and I got to say so far it's actually not as... I don't want to say bad, but I guess as annoying/bothersome as other self-insert stories

it's actually been pretty good!

p.s. love mason- especially that horse comparison XD reminded me of the movie 7 pounds
Green-Chrystall chapter 35 . 4/26/2010
Wow! Love this story~~!

And the epilogue, looks like there's another fict that I have to read *run to Author's profile*