Reviews for Making Love to Alucard
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
this story is kind of strange to me this is just
a fanfiction right. I mean this all seems to be very inaccurate, you the person you're talking about (Alucard). Honestly we all know what really go down you slept with him. not saying you didn't do a good job with the excellent story telling I'm really not a romantic or a person for sex. Actually I'm pretty sure I'm Asexual but enough about me.

A solid 10/10 great job.
TheNoLifeQueen89 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Holy mother efing crap! *MindBlown* i loved every minute of this efing story. i think the characters are well built and all. Alucard was efing hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot. whoo team alucard all the way baby! i could never write anything like this its out of this world! im basically worshiping you right now! lol.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Wow loved everything that was really good and sexy but the fact that alucard has fur on his chest i just cant imagine that lmao ! Gréât work thank you very much ;)
Katie chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Omg! Wonderful job on this fanfiction! Ten out of ten stars! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Starrider657 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
well done i luved it to take a long cold shower
Constance32 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
That was super-steamy! It was so well-written and believable.

The character sure has a lot of guts approaching Alucard in his lair.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
That was pretty fuckin' awesome! lol Alucard was totally in character, except for the mopey part. I couldn't really see that in him, but who knows? Lol The story was very sexy and intimate! ;3 I loved it. You're a great writer and I love all the descriptiveness and imagery you put into it. I even giggled at some points! The only thing that made me cringe was the little puppy names. lol
MusicOfMyMind chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
kinky, if you can find it in your heart and mind to make another lemon (or whatever you call it) I would be eternally greatful (lol eternally aka immortal), thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Kitten chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
You're a fantastic writer, easily one of the best fan-fiction writers I've found yet. I love this story! Please keep writing. The sex you described, while maintaining dark fantasy elements, was very realistic. Not to mention, extremely arousing! Keep up the excellent work!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
So...effing...awesome! Seriously, I'm buying my boyfriend red contacts...
cincerke chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
wow, really well written! nice work:)
Moanmyname chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Girl, you are great writer. At the very beginning, you're story drew me in. I love that you showed apart of Alucard that is so obviously missing from the manga. Thank you. Now i'm off to read your next story.