Reviews for Iridescence
loved it.
Q chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
that was very interesting
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Such a powerful drabble! I enjoyed the irony that L's infatuation is exactly what kills him.
phollie chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
For a mind as complex as Light Yagami's, you sure did nail it. And with gorgeous imagery and word choice as well!

::faves::
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Dangit, I keep clicking add to favorites instead of review. But that's okay 'cause I'd fav it anyway!

Iridescence is a great word. Hoorah for irrelevant Lfics!

I'd have never equated Light and his mind with an oil slick. And yet it fits so well. Amazing insight into the mind of the bewildering L! I always enjoy your L, although of course I say that about Mello and almost everyone else, as well. But it is true.

This was concise, shorter than most of your stuff but still really great. The description of the oil slick was so vivid, and for some reason I really liked the first sentence. Not sure why. It's just awesome.

Excellent job!
acatalepsy chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I really liked this. It was a cool way into L's mind. You never really read things like this.

;D
Star Jinin chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh yes...I was wondering when you'd get to the main characters XD I'm guessing that this will be continued? Hmm...not much to comment on just because of the brevity, but it's interesting...

Moar plz!
forgetcanon chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
No, don't stop the updates! They're awesome! :D

Haha, as soon as I saw "oil slick" I knew L would be concerned with the environment... XP