Reviews for The Stocking
Good story. Well done.
rfpizzle chapter 8 . 7/20
That was amazing. Thank you! I resisted and didn't say awesome :D
cavemenftw chapter 8 . 4/20
I love these earlier au's. Just reading the direction some creative fan takes the show is so entertaining. I really liked this one. Good Job.
Lonny J chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
Nice bit of story telling. Might just have to make it a Christmas tradition. Thanks!
gwmclintock9 chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
kudos!
michaelfmx chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
I love how this story showed the evolution of Chuck and Sarah's story over the years using the simple gesture of a Christmas stocking. Very nicely put together.

If you are a reader, this one is worth your time, but it is a little angsty at times.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
Holy Crap! Man, I've read this like a half dozen times and I really thought I'd reviewed this! This is one of my favorite stories! It is so heartwrenchingly sweet! Wow, just wow!

Thanks for sharing this gem with us and please for Pete's sake write more often!
fezzywhigg chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
I really thought the line "he fixes the dark spots inside me" was gold. Very good. Great little story.
fezzywhigg chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
You know, one last mission :) I loved the fluff!
fezzywhigg chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
A great chapter. She had to catch him sometime and I like the job you set him up in. I have a feeling it won't be so easy to go home though. Thanks.
fezzywhigg chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Cute. a scosh stalkery but cute. Looks like a decision is coming. Thanks for the story
fezzywhigg chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
A mystery! I love it! probably related to the locket but cool. Thank you very much.
fezzywhigg chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
I really like how you captured the angst of "why they can't" but let them admit their love for each other.
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Yeah I'm starting the series from the beginning. With when you first posted it was bound to be AU but I'm digging it. Thank you.
ChuckFanForever chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
I read this just in time for Christmas 2014! I' Was thoroughly heartwarmed that's for sure! Merry Christmas and an extra special one for Chuck fans all over the world!