Reviews for Relationships
gwydienne chapter 26 . 3/31/2010
I just came across this story and have to say I absolutely loved it! So many of the longer stories seem to be a lot of filler with no real point, but you were able to keep everything going very well. Great job.
SavinGrace chapter 26 . 1/28/2009
I really truly loved this story. I am so sorry that this is the last chapter. Am hoping that you will write more soon!
abc's of drama chapter 26 . 1/27/2009
Great Story! Somewhat sappy ending but I am such a sucker for sappy endings LOL A sequel about the little BAU children would be so cute.
Leigh59 chapter 26 . 1/27/2009
What can I say just lovely. All of it. I have enjoyed ever single fluffy, angsty, word. thank you so much. take a break feed your muse some chocolate then write some more.
SavinGrace chapter 25 . 1/27/2009
I have so enjoyed this story - I will be very sorry to see it end. You've done a great job. Hope you will be writing more!
abc's of drama chapter 25 . 1/26/2009
Great story! but i was hoping for some Hotch/Prentiss mushiness since they just had a baby, maybe the next chapter please :)
Leigh59 chapter 25 . 1/26/2009
i love the name you picked for the baby. I'm going to sad one more chapter. well until the muse come to see you again.
missiemeghan chapter 23 . 1/15/2009
I really like this story! My only complaint is that JJ and Reid seem to be in the background a lot compared to the other two couples. Will they ever be the focus in any of the chapters?
Kavi Leighanna chapter 21 . 1/12/2009
It still breaks my heart to see them apart. And you write it so well that I had tears in my eyes. You write a very strong Emily to be able to still see and talk to Jack without being with Aaron. That can't be easy.

Beautiful writing.
abc's of drama chapter 21 . 1/12/2009
Thank god Hotch and emily are making up, it was killing me having them fight with her pregnant, LOL. I can't wait for the next chapter and the baby!
Leigh59 chapter 20 . 1/9/2009
they are all boneheads, Emily and Jason. They both need to be locked in a room with only bread and water.
SavinGrace chapter 20 . 1/9/2009
Just wow...
abc's of drama chapter 19 . 1/8/2009
NO! you better get Hotch and Emily back together pronto LOL can't wait for the next chapter (if you get them back together)
Leigh59 chapter 19 . 1/8/2009
i like carrie, Hotch is such a lunkhead great chapter.
wiis chapter 18 . 1/7/2009
Aww...I love it! Everything is just great. Can't wait to read more and I really hope next chapter will be up soon. But it seems like you upload pretty fast. D