Reviews for Mind Games
heart-break-witness chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
I really loved the ideas on this story and the way you didn't change the charters it was a great read and had some great moments would have loved to see more Gibbs ducky and Tony moments but this is still an awesome story lived it :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
I love stories where Tony was or is in the military of some sort. He was a Lieutenant Commander and a SEAL for some reason i can picture him doing/being this.

Gibbs grinned in response. "We'll be fine Abs. And even better. The base we're going to is where DiNozzo is stationed. I'm bringing him home with me."

Silence greeted him for a split second before Abby began screeching and jumping up and down. "McGee didn't tell me that!" She began to rattle of a long list of things Gibbs needed to tell Tony.

Ducky wrapped his arms around Gibbs in a rare moment of being overwhelmed with emotion. He softly spoke in his oldest friend's ear. "Bring him home safely Jethro. Take care of him." That gave me tears. Since they are/were so worried and happy that Tony was coming home and Gibbs was the one to be doing it.

Both eager to get to work and make sure Tony didn't show them both up. No matter how long he'd been away, the desire to one up him never eased. I know its playful banter. But in a way its kinda mean and wrong. Tony is out there serving his country. Hes not try to be a hero or show off to anybody. Even when he with the team.

Tony mumbled something inaudibly and snuggled down as Gibbs gently patted his spiky hair. I loved him in the early day with his hair like that.

Ahh i hope Tony will be ok. He has to be. His team are thee and when it over he can go home with them. I love that Gibbs wasn't uncomfortable to show affection by calling Tony son and giving him a bear hug in front of people.

cant wait for more.
Tony WildRiver chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
Oh woah! That was shorter than I thought it was going to be. I guess I was just enjoying it that much, heh. Anyway, good writing on the characters. Vance was his usual jerky yet vaguely helpful self, and the conversations with Ducky were funny. Nice job _
Joy01 chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
this fanfiction was really great, you didn't change the characters and it was just perfect! It was a good idea to write about Tony and his rejected promotions, I still wonder what are really his reasons...
The Greek me chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
A really great story...I enjoyed very much reading it...
mw4ncis chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
Hey, did you know that Bounce was coming?
vivelabookworm chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
Awesome fic! This is really good. I liked it a lot! )
SparklingCatseye chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
great story! i think tonys explanation for not wanting to leave the team is very realistic. loved reading it!
SchlubBs chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
I could really see that conversation between Gibbs and Tony taking place in one of the up-coming episodes. Maybe not so long but still... The story is written in that so NCIS-typical way that it's hard to recognize it as an AU fanfiction.

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed it.
NickTonyK chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
I like your story very much. I hope you have more Tony stories, please!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Very cool! Just like Tony to want to stay where he is. Like it so far.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Very nice ending. I would have loved to have read more, but you did a very nice conclusion to your plot. Nice Job!
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
I hope the episode Bounce is this good too. You have really built this future episode up! :)
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Very nice interaction between Gibbs & Ducky. It was right on target. I really don't see much interaction between the two in fanfiction, but it is very present on the show.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh! I love this first chapter so far. I would love for something like this to really be done on the show. I just wonder if Jenny Shepard ever told Gibbs or even Vance about this.