Reviews for A Very Platinum Christmas
NiNi chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is super scary, is it real?

I hope I can go to my bathroom soon...

This story is pretty sad.
Feyren chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Easily one of the best stories I've read. Seriously. (: I love the characterization, and the story itself was just heartbreaking.

loki lee chapter 1 . 4/20/2009

Got a sudden immature urge to do that. Nice fic. Man... Yagyuu's depressed. Niou! how could you (die and) leave him like that!
Wisteria-Child chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
that was sad.. . why? what happened to Niou-kun? that was depressing, dying on christmas but atleast he could spend it with Niou once he's dead. but what happened to niou? why did he die?
HKPOTLCDCGSNSOHHCSAFAN chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
omg, it's so sad... what an angsty story... nice job for a person who can't write so much on yagyuu... i loved it. i particularly like the platinum pair actually... but the thing is, yagyuu was kinda OOC, don't ya think? i mean, he IS the gentleman of rikkai... well that's about all i can say... but i really liked it...
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 1/13/2009

This is saddening...Angsty...But our honorable Platinum Pair was brought out reasonably.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Oh yeah, holiday spirit with people dying left, right, and center -shot-

Morbid. Angsty. Sadsadsad...

Third person, and making a point that Yagyuu is no longer whole - awesome.

animeo chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Oh my, this is quite the morbid chirstmas tale huh? I like it though, despite the fact that Yagyuu died, and that Niou died. Perhaps I'm reading to far into such a short piece and am trying to get too much out of it, but I like how their love was portrayed in such a strong connection. I mean, going from life to the after life (if there is such a thing.) This does make me wonder what happened to Niou, but that's what good writing is for, to make one thing about what could have happened somewhere else.

Once again this was very well written. I don't think you missed the mark at all with writing this in "Yagyuu's" persepective (Since he wrote it third person it technically can't be called his can it?) When I first started reading I though that possibly Niou would find the note, but alas no for Niou isn't there anymore. -sigh- I can't get over how much I like this. haha.

The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Ooh, (Yes, I am in quite a review happy mood today) slight morbidity. Interesting. Why do I feel like when I usually read Platinum it usually about death? o.o Sad. Hn.

How unfair for Niou- only mentioned twice and it is implied that he is dead. XD

It is rather endearing, though, this whole scenario. I liked how it was a bit rambly with the third person thing and the explanation about not wanting suspects, etc, etc. X3 Ah, but suicide. SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER PEOPLE! DX (Yes, I know that you know that, Awin. XD) Oh how person can make all these excuses when they lose someone.

Anyway, before this review turns into some lecture about how suicide is wrong, I'll just say that, despite that, it was still a lovely work in general.

kura-permanenthiatus chapter 1 . 12/29/2008

Yagyuu is so senti. XD (honestly, if I ever kill off Niou, which will never happen yet, I would just chuck Yagyuu with Oshitari because I can't be bothered with Yagyuu as a person. XD)

Its lovely, nee-chan~ and did you know, '4' in chinese tranlates to 'si', and 'si' can be written as 'die'? XD so 4 words is great. (this applies to Japanese too, I think) XD -shot down-